Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ps....I remember my first European trip too xxx

3ohua8A.gif

I would love to go to every home game. But I dont want to sit with so called fans in the North and West. Simple. If its in the East or Park Lane I would go.
Its about enjoyment, and I dont enjoy sitting next to wallys who think football was created in 1992 and we have a god given right to win every game we play. Or boo every fucking misplaced pass or managerial decision.

Turning it back on you then, I've already said I do every Euro away games and most domestic away games. Do you? I hope you dont because thats now the last bastion where I can find good support.

What part of every game are you struggling with. If you care, you're there, no matter what stand.

If you don't like the way someone by you is acting, tell them to shut the fuck up. Better than bitching on the Internet eh?

How come you don't have an ST if you've been round so long fella?

My forth came this season.

Tonight's results (Spurs draw, Liverpool win) shape it up very nicely for us to win the league here!

How f*cking good would that be!

Man Utd won tonight vs Southampton.

That means 3 things:

1. We're mathematically through to the semis!
2. If we win on Monday against Man Utd (away), we win the league.
3. If we draw, we can win the league by winning at Barnet!!

Man Utd won tonight vs Southampton.

That means 3 things:

1. We're mathematically through to the semis!
2. If we win on Monday against Man Utd (away), we win the league.
3. If we draw, we can win the league by winning at Barnet!!

What about if we lose to united? Can we still win it at Barnet?

Very much looking forward to this - will be bringing the younger members of my family to indoctrinate.

My Wigan tickets arrived yesterday: can't seem to find a thread on the subject but can anyone remember some chat about getting a minibus up?

What are people's thoughts on getting into the ground pretty early next Monday?

Game kicks off at 7pm, I'd love to be in the ground by 6:15 / 6:30. I love the pre-game pub as much as everybody, but it would just be great if we were all in there singing our hearts out when the lads are just warming up. Talk about getting your team fired up! It would also be good to already have the stand rocking as the Woolwich "fans" get to their seats - would make a real impression!

Not to mention the fact it's first come first served for the best seats.

Shall all us Fighting Cock 1882 regulars agree a block (e.g. edge of right hand penalty box / half way line etc) so we can all have a bit of banter together?

What are people's thoughts on getting into the ground pretty early next Monday?

Game kicks off at 7pm, I'd love to be in the ground by 6:15 / 6:30. I love the pre-game pub as much as everybody, but it would just be great if we were all in there singing our hearts out when the lads are just warming up. Talk about getting your team fired up! It would also be good to already have the stand rocking as the Woolwich "fans" get to their seats - would make a real impression!

Not to mention the fact it's first come first served for the best seats.

Shall all us Fighting Cock 1882 regulars agree a block (e.g. edge of right hand penalty box / half way line etc) so we can all have a bit of banter together?
Me and my mate are gonna get in as early as possible really - gonna get on it before and mingle on the terrace for an hour before the match

Back
Top Bottom