Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1882.jpg

Chris Evans has let himself go!

"Woman just come into work, lives next to Underhill 'all my years living there, i've never heard a noise like it' great night #coys #1882thfc"

I can't work out how to embed Tweets properly.

i live on the top of barnet hill been there 6 years when i got back the wife said she could hear us loud and clear in all our tme living there we occasionally hear barnet but not like this well done all

Yeah, annoyed I stopped filming! He was getting ripped.

Who remembers "Batman is a wanker" :adelol:

I tried following it up with my "Tom-Tom-Tom-Tom-Tom... Huddle-stone" ditty, but my voice went at the vital moment, and I just ended up sounding like a cunt who couldn't tell the difference between Batman and Superman...

#EPIC.VOCAL.COMICBOOKSUPERHERO.FAIL! :avbfacepalm:

Ok now I'm getting scared. So many of these pics were taken exactly where I was stood for pretty much the entire time bar a few mins at HT and yet I'm not in any of them.

Was I actually there?

Having a Tyler Durden moment here. :gylfi:
Right then Jimmy, this is a bit more of the crowd. If you aren't in this one I have a shocking theory for you...

...You are Fat Ian Walker (it's like Where's Wally, he's in there)

barnet15_zpsa5991f84.jpg

Right then Jimmy, this is a bit more of the crowd. If you aren't in this one I have a shocking theory for you...

...You are Fat Ian Walker (it's like Where's Wally, he's in there)

barnet15_zpsa5991f84.jpg

Bloody hell what am I doing with my arms?!

I assume I'm in the process of putting them in the air, but it looks like I'm skiing / wanking off two invisible men.

Back
Top Bottom