Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

fwrSmrt.jpg
That is probably the worst picture of me ever taken.

I haven't been through the whole thread, but Mazel Tov to all who went and it made it onto 101greatgoals.com

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/s...here-at-u21-win-over-Woolwich-video-pictures/

I'm gutted I couldn't make it tonight (I'm in Zagreb)

Looks like it was amazing.

This thing is only going to get bigger and bigger and I hope to see more next season.

The best part for me is when players are tweeting about how good the atmosphere was... not moaning about how 'tense' it is.

It must mean a lot to the players to show that they have our support, even though they aren't on ridiculous salaries. It can only motivate them more in future... which was one of the reasons this whole thing started out when the idea was first banded around over a year ago,

Seems crazy that what started as an email about possibly doing a flashmob style event at a game in Charlton has resulted in over 1k people turning up to an U21 game and singing for 2 hours - flags and banners... and on a school night.

However, what I will take away most of all from the amazing images and videos of you all that i have seen tonight is that majority of you have shit footwear

I was in the Woolwich side with my Girlfriend, good view of you lot. Great when the Woolwich fans actually sang back. There was a man who resembled Wenger up in the box that people kept taking pictures of.. Who knows!

I also sat next to Ceballos' tasty Spanish girlfriend..

I have been arrested and released on bail for apparently setting off a smoke bomb. i had nothing to do with it but apparently a woman 'pointed me out to police'

fucking fuming

Ask them to produce their eyewitness in court mate. Never going to happen. They will probably try and bully you into accepting a caution. I can only speak for myself but if I was adamant it wasn't me - I would not take it.

Reading some RT's of gooners by Spurs fans on twitter. They thought we brought our "firm" and called it pathetic we'd do so for a u21 game.

I suppose to them people that sing, jump around, and have banners must be the "firm."

Back
Top Bottom