Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh and when you ask a youth player to wave at you and they don't.. DO NOT BOO THE PLAYER. Bunch of absolute spoons booing youth because they didn't wave back.

Oh come on, that wasn't booing - just friendly jeering to show disappointment that the players wouldn't play along.

Everyone realises that they are only trying to be professional and concentrate on the game.

Oh and when you ask a youth player to wave at you and they don't.. DO NOT BOO THE PLAYER. Bunch of absolute spoons booing youth because they didn't wave back.
Dude! They probably weren't even tuned in. Silly behaviour. Stills, Miles waved.... Proper Spursy :)

In a cab home, only just leaving Barnet... I need chicken.

BIemOEPCYAAMcys.jpg:large

Fantastic evening, we must be the passionate fans in the country. Loved the pogo and the shoes up brilliant.

Think it is one of my most memorable nights following Spurs ever.

What a quality brilliant night. There was over 1000 Spurs for sure, which shocked me. I was surprised at their lack of support too. 'You're on the last train to Woolwich!' 'You stupid wankers, you'll do as your told!'

Genuinely loved every minute. Non stop singing for 90 mins. Perfect long and slow 'Oh When The Spurs's's's'.

Overall I thought the Spurs stewards were good. One lad asked to see the 'Woolwich Nomads' banner I was holding and loved it, laughing. (not my banner, credit to OurClubsFuture OurClubsFuture and Kris Kris ). As for the old bill, unnecessary overkill.

Thanks to everyone and well done! Got plenty of videos and pictures, I'll put them on my laptop tomorrow and post them. My ears are ringing! Can't get this out my head 'We are the Tottenham! North London's number 1! We are the Yids! We are the Yids! oohwoahhhhh'

Hoping we're able to be at their next game. Great to see them appreciating it on Twitter and after the game (got a vid of that too).

WE'RE TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR! WE SING FOR THE SHIRT!

Feet hurt. Throat hurts. Fucking loved it.

Thanks to everyone I met off here who seemed genuinely thankful for me setting up the coach on Saturday, it's nice to know I help!

"11 Wengers boyfriends, 11 Wengers boyfriends, lalalala"

COYLS.

Back
Top Bottom