Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've just had to sign up so I can say what a good time I had. I'd been moaning that I'd never been to a real football match (yes, I'm a girl), and my friend said he'd pick a good one for my first time. What a choice.
I had a job interview the next morning and had to explain why my voice was done in.

bear in mind the po po are probably reading this thread gents.....

W37TG.gif

Not sure if everyone is being sarcastic or not, but just because there IS a booze ban on the tube...
It seriously doesnt mean that you cant have a cheeky can. Come on...Your not going to get nicked for it!!!

Man up you vaginas

I've been to quite a few games over the past few years but that has to be the best I've ever been to. Amazing night. Standing on the terrace, bouncing around like absolute idiots for no particular reason and singing 20 minutes before the game starts right up until the final whistle. Unbelievable. It makes me sad that that sort of thing can't happen for every game, and that this club, and football as a whole, splits our support.

Quite frankly, Mr. Shankly, I've had one of the best nights of my life and was glad to see so many smiling faces on the east terrace tonight. And I'm glad I've seen my first Spurs youth goal after three games!

Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor , Kris Kris , 8cspurs8 8cspurs8 , AlMacca_ AlMacca_ , WookieD WookieD a pleasure to see you all again/meet you.

EDIT: and steventhfc steventhfc !

Fucking fantastic.

I loved the smoke bombs personally. Talk about overkill from the OB though. Needed about 20 of them to tell the perpetrators they were naughty boys.

It was good natured throughout and the OB have never made double time as easy in their lives. Had to justify themselves being there I suppose.

Oh and when you ask a youth player to wave at you and they don't.. DO NOT BOO THE PLAYER. Bunch of absolute spoons booing youth because they didn't wave back.

Back
Top Bottom