Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't get the afternoon off work. Coming from Hammersmith at 5. We won't get 1000 in the terrace before half 6.. will we?

Anyone else traveling to this from Old St? I'll be doing it about 5pm..

Option A
Northern Line to High Barnet - Nearer to Underhill but slower, more crowded and technically no booze :adestare:

Option B
First Crapital Connect to New Barnet - Further from Underhill but quicker, less crowded and you can get sozzled :adegrin:

Option A
Northern Line to High Barnet - Nearer to Underhill but slower, more crowded and technically no booze :adestare:

Option B
First Crapital Connect to New Barnet - Further from Underhill but quicker, less crowded and you can get sozzled :adegrin:
why is there no booze in option A?

Shall all us Fighting Cock 1882 regulars agree a block (e.g. edge of right hand penalty box / half way line etc) so we can all have a bit of banter together?

We going to do this or not bother?

Also need a few more people to say they're up for the pub in Euston for it to be worthwhile! Anyone going to be there from 2?

Option A

Option B

Fuck First Captial. Underground

It's still via a turnstile and they'll have to count each person going in. I really doubt they'll allow any re-entry.

Just simply speak to the stewards, I want to put up my flags before people enter the ground, if they so no, ask to speak to the ground manager.

Tube booze ban innit.

Either way I'll probably only have time for a swift pint in the lion .

The pub isn't as tiny as bring made out by the way but the issue is that the bar is crap. I've been there with Argyle and they take the place over (one of best supported away teams in league 2) . It's fine early doors but as soon as there is a bit of a crowd it's like Brickies an hour before the NLD .

Tube booze ban innit.

Either way I'll probably only have time for a swift pint in the lion .

The pub isn't as tiny as bring made out by the way but the issue is that the bar is crap. I've been there with Argyle and they take the place over (one of best supported away teams in league 2) . It's fine early doors but as soon as there is a bit of a crowd it's like Brickies an hour before the NLD .
there goes my plan of having a couple of cans on the tube across.

& fair enough, not looking to get cunted anyway got 6th form in the morning

Not sure if everyone is being sarcastic or not, but just because there IS a booze ban on the tube...
It seriously doesnt mean that you cant have a cheeky can. Come on...Your not going to get nicked for it!!!

Man up you vaginas

Back
Top Bottom