Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

God that's a bad photo. :avbcringe:

Not of Kris Kris though.......
anim_wanking.gif

There is another one:

FC Scotspurs are playing Spurs Legends team on Saturday May 18th at Colbrook Royals, Chigwell. The game will be played for The John White Memorial Cup and all proceeds will be donated to The Tottenham Tribute Trust.

Also any pledges or donations would be greatly received and would ensure we can raise as much as possible for the charity who look after Spurs heroes of yesteryear who fall on hard times.

Kick off has been set at 2pm on Saturday May 18th. Suggested donation of £5 for adults and £1 for kids.
Flav Flav , cdmarks90 cdmarks90 and I will be playing :adeninja:

If you think there is going to be less than 1,200 people there you need your head looked at, who would want to miss this fixture (bar HH), last competitive game at Underhill, on terraces, it's FREE, and it's against Woolwich

It's all ripped and packed and ready to go!!*

I'm gonna look like the fucking Michelin Man waddling to the ground tomorrow!

*paper... I'm talking about NEWSPAPER!
Just realised that first sentence sounded a little more sinister in the current 'security' climate!!

After today's result(s) I can only assume that's put an extra couple of hundred on the gate tomorrow nIght?

See ya there.,. Bring enough ripped up newspaper to redecorate the East Stand before they pull it down in the Summer!!!!

EDIT:
Seriously SpursLegend... What's to disagree about?
Unless you have an irrational fear of newspaper or large attendances????

Edit EDIT:

I TAKE IT ALL BACK!

Fucking epic night!
What was left of my voice yesterday is now in shriveled tatters amongst the Ticker-tape on the East stand of Underhill!

What a cracking send off for the old ground, and what a fucking credit the top quality support was for our grand old club!

Operation Ticker-tape worked a treat! Thanks to everyone who helped me rip it all up in the Red Lion pre-match!

I was particularly proud of my 'pogo if you love Tottenham' and half-time Conga.... But I'm not one to gloat!

....so, when's the next one Flav?

Back
Top Bottom