Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh, and stop the squabbling about who was more Spursy than who... Don't ruin it!
EVERYONE there tonight did their bit and played their part... And to be fair, if it wasn't for some of the Spurs fans in the bit behind the goal, we wouldn't have half the quality footage posted on here already!

Feet hurt. Throat hurts. Fucking loved it.

Thanks to everyone I met off here who seemed genuinely thankful for me setting up the coach on Saturday, it's nice to know I help!

"11 Wengers boyfriends, 11 Wengers boyfriends, lalalala"

COYLS.

So does anyone know what the final score was, 4 or 5 nil?

'Let's pretend we scored a goal...'

I got in about 15 minutes late and I was walking up the side of the ground to the entrance I heard a huge cheer, followed by 'Yiddo, yiddo, yiddo, yiddo', then 'little Tommy Carroll', then 'to the Tottenham 1-0'. I assumed I'd missed a goal. It wasn't until after the match that I realised it was all pretend and we only scored one real goal!

Top, top, evening.

My and my son were to the left of most of 1882 for the first half, but we moved more into the thick of it at half time.

Shoes off!

3:0 to the Tottenham!

Oh when the Spurs.....

We are the yids!

Pfff, I wasn't give it any sole tonight. Just Saville-ing it.

Kris Kris , are you still sore?

Oh, and Carilto, money no maketh class does it? ;) Buy some fucking Mulberry at least. :roflmao:

Sore head but that's about it!

Last photo -

Tq51Dq4.jpg

Reading some RT's of gooners by Spurs fans on twitter. They thought we brought our "firm" and called it pathetic we'd do so for a u21 game.

I suppose to them people that sing, jump around, and have banners must be the "firm."

Yeah, annoyed I stopped filming! He was getting ripped.

Who remembers "Batman is a wanker" :adelol:

I tried following it up with my "Tom-Tom-Tom-Tom-Tom... Huddle-stone" ditty, but my voice went at the vital moment, and I just ended up sounding like a cunt who couldn't tell the difference between Batman and Superman...

#EPIC.VOCAL.COMICBOOKSUPERHERO.FAIL! :avbfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom