Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not sure what to do with this flag though. It's massive and I don't want to block anyone view, if I stand at the back of the terrace it won't look as good, if I stand at the front I may block people, what do?

Want to see something so good it will make your penis explode in joy?

K44IymZ.png
Produced in time for Scum U21!

ALSO PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS ON TWITTER/FACEBOOK - I only want you lot to see it at the moment.
Lovely flag mate... Shouldn't it be Dembele now though?
:balelol:

I'm not sure what to do with this flag though. It's massive and I don't want to block anyone view, if I stand at the back of the terrace it won't look as good, if I stand at the front I may block people, what do?
Take your chances, some proper Spursy bloke might lamp you though.

Found some brilliant 1882 chat on another forum:

Some cunt: "It's the 1882 lot that have been singing it."

Some othe cunt: "Pardon my ignorance Jamie, who are the 1882 lot?
ill presume they are a group of hardcore spurs fans who start all the songs in the Park Lane? Not heard of them before, suppose I should of really considering I go to all the home matches. COYS"

Some massive cunt: "they're basically our "ultras" if you will.....they follow the team home, away, europe, youth next games....set up through the fighting cock."

:harryfacepalm:

Some seriously funny cunt: "They seriously are "ultras", very intriging the way their true identities are obsecured. I wonder how you ever become a member, expect it is invitation only and there will be somekind of daring initiation process."

:harrylol:

Want to see something so good it will make your penis explode in joy?

K44IymZ.png

Produced in time for Scum U21!

ALSO PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS ON TWITTER/FACEBOOK - I only want you lot to see it at the moment.

Super flag mate, should be easy enough to spot you in the pub before hand - just look for the huge Nicola Berti head.:)

Back
Top Bottom