Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hopefully if I'm not working I should be able to go to my 'FIRST' 1882 event!

After being on this forum for a long time now it would be great to meet some of you lot.

It's looking quite likely that I should be at this game and good God I cannot wait. If our pilot event against Charlton was special, this is bound to be out of this World.

Want to see something so good it will make your penis explode in joy?

K44IymZ.png

Produced in time for Scum U21!

ALSO PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS ON TWITTER/FACEBOOK - I only want you lot to see it at the moment.

Nice mate! I'm gonna try and order mine tomorrow, hopefully it will be here by the time of the game?

28 days is the maximum. They take around 22-25 days to come, might be a bit tight to arrive on time, try and contain the lads and ask them if they could send any quicker.

Back
Top Bottom