Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1882.jpg

This really reminds me of something....

man-looks-like-thumb-6325-1233172135-12.jpg

:troll:

Urggghhh, I'm not sure the beer and dirty chicken after the match was necessary, I'm moving slowly this morning... And I seem to sound like Jose Mourinho, I've got nothing but bass.
Don't kid yourself mate, dirty chicken is always a good idea. It's engrained in my memory of going to Spurs games. That and Pavro Ockabasi

Don't kid yourself mate, dirty chicken is always a good idea. It's engrained in my memory of going to Spurs games. That and Pavro Ockabasi
I don't understand how more people don't know about Pavro Ockabasi!

Fresh kebab cooked by a mountain man over hot coals, served on a plate with a cool bottle of Efes... Perfect start to match!

I don't understand how more people don't know about Pavro Ockabasi!

Fresh kebab cooked by a mountain man over hot coals, served on a plate with a cool bottle of Efes... Perfect start to match!
It's bloody awesome. My brother is a Man United fan (shame) that has been to a few Spurs games with me and his face lights up when you talk about Pavro, he says it's one of the best kebabs he's ever had - and he's had a few in his time!

It's bloody awesome. My brother is a Man United fan (shame) that has been to a few Spurs games with me and his face lights up when you talk about Pavro, he says it's one of the best kebabs he's ever had - and he's had a few in his time!

Sounds good, where can I get one of these?!

Sounds good, where can I get one of these?!
It's right near the road that goes down towards White Hart Lane Station (I think that is actually White Hart Lane come to think of it). So that's pretty much opposite the area near the west stand that looks like an old petrol garage that has the mobile Spurs store. Pavro Ockabasi has a blue facade on the front, I believe.

It's right near the road that goes down towards White Hart Lane Station (I think that is actually White Hart Lane come to think of it). So that's pretty much opposite the area near the west stand that looks like an old petrol garage that has the mobile Spurs store. Pavro Ockabasi has a blue facade on the front, I believe.

See I tend to get a train straight back to Liverpool St and have one of the takeaways there on my train home. This definitely sounds more interesting. Will have to look out for it, cheers.

See I tend to get a train straight back to Liverpool St and have one of the takeaways there on my train home. This definitely sounds more interesting. Will have to look out for it, cheers.
It's worth it mate for sure. Get a chicken doner in a wrap and eat it on the overground back to Liverpool Street and you're laughing!

Back
Top Bottom