Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just got back from the game.

Red lion was pretty decent, fairly busy.

Game however, was fantastic. Brilliant support, completely outsung the gooners throughout the whole match. Their support was laughable to say the least. Loved it at the end when the lads came over to celebrate and enjoy it with us. Liked that. They really appreciated our support.

Ezekiel Fryers@edf92 42m
Beat Woolwich tonight! Well done lads! Fans were unbelievable! #coys

Shaq Coulthirst@ShaqCoulthirst 11m
Great Win Against Woolwich In The Derby, Fans Were Excellent...#COYS #THFC

kenneth Mcevoy@kennethMcevoy 10m
Great Win V Woolwich In The Derby, got the assist for winning goal. Fans Were Brilliant...#COYS #THFC

Those tweets were quality!

No idea how many were there but it looked like LOTS!

Just one small bone to pick - as a middle aged 1882er (very select group) all that sit down stand up has totally seen my knees off once and for all! Not really I loved it - all of it!

Just home now;

our fans >>>>> their fans

our players >>>>> their players (except their keeper......how isn't he in the 1st team?)

The players looked genuinely really happy to Spurs when they came over at the end, which to me is a big part of what the 1882 stuff is about. I hope all the Scum players realise what a small time outfit they have chosen now.

Fucking epic night!
What was left of my voice yesterday is now in shriveled tatters amongst the Ticker-tape on the East stand of Underhill!

What a cracking send off for the old ground, and what a fucking credit the top quality support was for our grand old club!

Operation Ticker-tape worked a treat! Thanks to everyone who helped me rip it all up in the Red Lion pre-match!

I was particularly proud of my 'pogo if you love Tottenham' and half-time Conga.... But I'm not one to gloat!

....so, when's the next one Flav?

Fucking epic night!
What was left of my voice yesterday is now in shriveled tatters amongst the Ticker-tape on the East stand of Underhill!

What a cracking send off for the old ground, and what a fucking credit the top quality support was for our grand old club!

Operation Ticker-tape worked a treat! Thanks to everyone who helped me rip it all up in the Red Lion pre-match!

I was particularly proud of my 'pogo if you love Tottenham' and half-time Conga.... But I'm not one to gloat!

....so, when's the next one Flav?
THE SEMI'S SURELY! need to support the youngins ALL THE WAY TO THE FINAL TO WIN IT!

Great support, great songs. Loved the shoes! Shame about the smoke bombs, probably means the club won be as helpful in future. Looked like a jakey's fart from the seats.

I know someone at Barnet. Am trying to get accurate attendance and Spursy numbers. Looked way more than 600.

Edit...crowd 2,300. Spurs 1,350. Nice!

Back
Top Bottom