Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes as sadly I only managed a couple of pre-match pints in the West End before travelling up.

Carroll's chance was definitely the best of the match, not sure how he didn't score.

I'd say there keeper was comfortably MOM as well, if they'd stuck Chesney in instead it would have been 4 or 5 nil
That's why M&S put spirits in cans that look like red bull. It is no coincidence that alcohol sales at their food outlets in / near stations have gone up.

Very glad I booked today off work. Awesome night! The only thing that would have made it better is an en mass train journey up to Barnet like the Charlton night... Commuters would have loved it!

Pre-match pubbage:

barnet2_zpsd0366b55.jpg

Could I use this as my twitter cover pic pal?

Urggghhh, I'm not sure the beer and dirty chicken after the match was necessary, I'm moving slowly this morning... And I seem to sound like Jose Mourinho, I've got nothing but bass.

I’m still buzzing so much I just made up a ridiculous song in the toilet:

The sun is shining…. We beat Man Ciiity….
Everybody scoored… even Dempsey too………….
DUMITREEESCUUU… here I aam…
I want you to know you’ll… always be the man….

The sun is shining…etc.

I think it might have been tough to get that one going last night though..!

That's what every game should be like really

Hopefully, some of last night's songs make their way up to the away ends at Wigan and Stoke!
I'm at Stoke, so will try my best.. It'll be a great way of seeing who was there if a random couple of shoes get thrust into the air at various moments in the game!!!

Back
Top Bottom