Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

lost a lung somewhere in the high barnet area. if found please return, preferably with a voice which should be in the vicinity also. what a jolly splendid evening out, giving it what ho to the pesky transient wanderers of Woolwich. well played chaps, well played.

I loved the smoke bombs personally. Talk about overkill from the OB though. Needed about 20 of them to tell the perpetrators they were naughty boys.

It was good natured throughout and the OB have never made double time as easy in their lives. Had to justify themselves being there I suppose.

Oh and when you ask a youth player to wave at you and they don't.. DO NOT BOO THE PLAYER. Bunch of absolute spoons booing youth because they didn't wave back.

lost a lung somewhere in the high barnet area. if found please return, preferably with a voice which should be in the vicinity also. what a jolly splendid evening out, giving it what ho to the pesky transient wanderers of Woolwich. well played chaps, well played.

I think I have lost both of mine. Brilliant evening we were fantastic, loved all the songs, I have never been so proud to support Spurs.

Tonight just shows how much more passionate we are about our club, than those gooners.

Well done everyone who was there, I can't wait for the next event. Please can we have another one before the end of the season?

Pogo if you love Tottenham... Stroke of genius.

Aw, very kind, but I dunno about 'genius'!
Seemed.like the only logical route to go after sit down/stand up and shoes off!!

The funniest thing was watching everyone trying to put their shoes back on whilst pogo-ing.... Fucking hilarious, couldn't have planned it better if I'd tried!!

Vids to follow once I get home and figure out how the internet works!

Wet Spam have popped up on Twitter "shame your support ain't usually like that you cunts"

Which is shamefully true.

Oh, and stop the squabbling about who was more Spursy than who... Don't ruin it!
EVERYONE there tonight did their bit and played their part... And to be fair, if it wasn't for some of the Spurs fans in the bit behind the goal, we wouldn't have half the quality footage posted on here already!

Back
Top Bottom