Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So does anyone know what the final score was, 4 or 5 nil?

'Let's pretend we scored a goal...'

I got in about 15 minutes late and I was walking up the side of the ground to the entrance I heard a huge cheer, followed by 'Yiddo, yiddo, yiddo, yiddo', then 'little Tommy Carroll', then 'to the Tottenham 1-0'. I assumed I'd missed a goal. It wasn't until after the match that I realised it was all pretend and we only scored one real goal!

Top, top, evening.

Nice work lads. Feel sick to the stomach I couldn't make it tonight, first one I've missed and it looked the best.

This video is the best I've seen of you lot so far

When's the next one?

Just wanna say well done all for organising tonight as an old git it was great to see so many young adults who are mostly priced out of spurs enjoying the spirit of the terraces

It's a real shame that modem football doesn't cater for this vibrant element of support we need to Channel this

North london is ours

Why does everyone hate smoke bombs?

Look two bob. If you're going to pyro, at least have the balls to do it properly like Liverpool or like Basel did.

I don't like them because their not part of traditional English football culture that i thought 1882 was harking back to and have been imported from Eastern Europe. Just another step from copying other teams songs. Small time. Makes us look like just another bunch of 'yoof' wannabes.

Look two bob. If you're going to pyro, at least have the balls to do it properly like Liverpool or like Basel did.

I don't like them because their not part of traditional English football culture that i thought 1882 was harking back to and have been imported from Eastern Europe. Just another step from copying other teams songs. Small time. Makes us look like just another bunch of 'yoof' wannabes.

Ticker tape?

:levyeyes:

1882 is just a load of Spurs fans getting together to have a laugh, sing and enjoy football. Oh and don't knock the 'yoof' we travel to every home and away game, we sing even when we get funny looks..

iHF7Ngf.jpg

"Against Modern Football - Love The Game, Hate The Buisness"

I'd much rather have put support 'European' style. But obviously we couldn't with pyro laws but a smoke bomb away from home here and their wouldn't hurt. Tifo wuld be good too

Back
Top Bottom