Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DV8f0WeXcAAfbNg

Dembele was MOTM tonight, what impressed me most was that right after the goals went in he took the ball in midfield and just strolled forward past his opponents. This takes serious courage and self belief because if you fuck it up the opposition break and you probably lose the tie. It's one thing to play a fairly safe pass but to take player on and beat them. It's like in his mind he was two nil up, not two nil down. An absolute treat that he is ours and he is still so underrated by those outside the club. I hope he wins silverware with us because he deserves it so much. How are we going to replace him when the time comes? There is no one like him in world football.

FEBRUARY 2018
Man Utd (h) w
Liverpool (a) d
ArseAnal (h) w
Juventus (a) d

That was a cunt of a February... and to get through all 4 games unbeaten?? do me a fucking favour, any other club in the Country would be fucking made up with that!

BRING ON ROCHDALE!!!!!!!!

Game over.

This is just embarassing

Fucking wake up!!!

Fuck this.

Worst start ever under Poch by an absolute mile. I can't believe what I'm seeing.

Terrible start, but there’s 170 minutes of football left.

The tie is over now in my eyes. Going to be incredibly difficult to score 3 goals vs Juve and not concede anymore. Juve have conceded 1 goal in 16 games.

Dumb bottling cunts, another nothing year

If we settle down, keep pushing them and letting them defend, hope to nick an away goal....

The sound of so many crashing back to earth. Predicting a win away at Juve.

We’ll be lucky to even score tonight

Nothing new in Turin.

Alli should have been dropped for Lamela, not Son.

Kane!!!!!!!

DONT GIVE UP
Football is a funny old game ?

We've rallied really well, still in it. I can't help but melt when we start like that, I'm sorry guys. It's just how I am tbh, I'm a melt at heart

Just try and learn not to melt so badly, if our players had your mentality we would be relegated

Listen to the podcast this week it was really good, and they sum up beautifully what its like to be a fan and how we should not get caught up in knee jerks, enjoy the moment.

10 mins of football does not define a season whether 2 up or 2 down, you have seen enough football and must know that this is the case surely?

We used to be useless, our average league position since 1961 is 8th and have no divine right to trophies, enjoy this team as it will not always be like this, there will be hard times and thats when you voice concerns when change is needed, this is when we push and believe my man

COYS

I let my 8yr old stay up to watch last night, and when his favourite player (Eriksen) scored we must have let the whole street know. Mostly though we just wanted the Gooners next door to know...

:dembelefingers:

Here's a hypothetical!
Just watching PSG play and wondered:
How would we combat neymar? Which wing back? Formation? Or something weirdly radical like lameka man marking?
Any thoughts?
And no am not counting my chickens....just wondered!

Not worried in the slightest.......according to twitter - anyone who steps on the field against us is immediately no longer the player they once were

Back
Top Bottom