Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dream now would be sweep Juve aside with goals from Son and Lucas, then PSG 1/4s, Bayern in the semis who we beat 5-1 home and away, then Barca in the final where we get a player sent off and still win.

With CL winnings I’d like us to commission a victory bus with waxworks of the team to permanently drive a loop about Highbury and for Levy to spend the change buying out Emirates and renaming the goon stadium the Glory Hole.

That’s all I ask.

If we can pass Real Madrid and Juventus, we can win it all. I know it's sounds crazy and it's a long shot, but if we get in 1/4finals, possible good draw and everything is possible. This team showed us how good they are.

But, let's finish Juve on Wembley first.

Imagine being given two pens and an offside goal. Being 2-0 up after 7 minutes at home. And you don't win the game and finish with only a 33% possession over the match. That's what Juventus have to come to terms with tonight. I know the team need to finish the job, not take anything for granted, but I have no doubt we're going to dick Juventus at our place.

Dream now would be sweep Juve aside with goals from Son and Lucas, then PSG 1/4s, Bayern in the semis who we beat 5-1 home and away, then Barca in the final where we get a player sent off and still win.

With CL winnings I’d like us to commission a victory bus with waxworks of the team to permanently drive a loop about Highbury and for Levy to spend the change buying out Emirates and renaming the goon stadium the Glory Hole.

That’s all I ask.

I want Liverpool in the quarters, PSG in the semi's then Citeh in the final.

Id say its 65/35 in our favour now. Another close game in the 2nd leg I reckon.

No, 90/10 in our favour. They didn't have the legs to go toe to toe with us for 90 minutes in their own stadium so how the hell are they gonna do it at Wembley? I think it'll be a pretty comfortable game with us getting an early goal or two.

Woolwich play oostersunds this week too don't they. In the small time league. What a beautiful comparison.

Juventus - Spurs champions league
Oosresunds - Woolwich consolation cup

shirely-t222.gif

Sorry of this has been mentioned before... BUT

" On his 9th Champions League appearance, Kane netted his 9th goal in Europe’s top-tier competition, more than any other player in the history of the Champions League has managed after as many games."

But yet if you go on any other clubs forums, they always say he’s yet to do it on a big stage. Shows what fecking tools they are.

On another note buzzing after that result we just played Juventus of the park. There first goal was offside, and we should of had a pen. I fancy us to do them over at Wembley but either way this was a night your proud to be spurs fan COYS

That was a game and a half. Went through so many emotions in 90 minutes. I was on my knees after 8 minutes, memories of games past flooded back. But this is a different team altogether. Slowly but surely we came back and gave them a lesson on how to play. It felt as if we were the home team. Gutted that I couldn't get tickets for this, but will have to be content with watching the "second half" in a few weeks time.
So, so proud of this team. COYS

You know I really don't think so ... his touch is awful ... he's not fast and positionally he seems unaware

I know walker improved but the tools were always there.... poch coached the potential and made him an excellent fb

I absolutely hope I'm proved totally wrong but I don't see what he can do with that

A preseason gets him fitter , he doesn't look unfit

Unpopular opinion alert incoming...

I thought he had a great second half. I wanted him subbed after that idiotic penalty, and at the beginning of the second half he looked a liability, but fair play to him he really stepped up.

If you watch the match again, keep an eye on his performance in the last 30 minutes. He was making great tackles, getting into good positions, and winning several headers in important positions. In my opinion he actually finished the game as one of our best players.

He fucked up badly, but he certainly wasn’t awful across the 90 minutes. He raised his game after his stupidity, and I can respect that.

Congrats on the performance tonight, deserved come back. The game did not go the way I anticipated or hoped of course but I think it is still open despite the bad home result. Good night

Game over.

This is just embarassing

Fucking wake up!!!

Fuck this.

Worst start ever under Poch by an absolute mile. I can't believe what I'm seeing.

Terrible start, but there’s 170 minutes of football left.

The tie is over now in my eyes. Going to be incredibly difficult to score 3 goals vs Juve and not concede anymore. Juve have conceded 1 goal in 16 games.

Dumb bottling cunts, another nothing year

If we settle down, keep pushing them and letting them defend, hope to nick an away goal....

The sound of so many crashing back to earth. Predicting a win away at Juve.

We’ll be lucky to even score tonight

Nothing new in Turin.

Alli should have been dropped for Lamela, not Son.

Kane!!!!!!!

DONT GIVE UP
Football is a funny old game ?

Back
Top Bottom