Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The thing that I really enjoy about playing these big European clubs for the first time is that seemingly so many of them act like we're not being properly respectful to them for actually having a go at them.

donald-trump-piers-morgan-arsenal_1wx6s321pz65t1udvnexiivexa.jpg

Last edited:
We've rallied really well, still in it. I can't help but melt when we start like that, I'm sorry guys. It's just how I am tbh, I'm a melt at heart

Just try and learn not to melt so badly, if our players had your mentality we would be relegated

Listen to the podcast this week it was really good, and they sum up beautifully what its like to be a fan and how we should not get caught up in knee jerks, enjoy the moment.

10 mins of football does not define a season whether 2 up or 2 down, you have seen enough football and must know that this is the case surely?

We used to be useless, our average league position since 1961 is 8th and have no divine right to trophies, enjoy this team as it will not always be like this, there will be hard times and thats when you voice concerns when change is needed, this is when we push and believe my man

COYS

Just try and learn not to melt so badly, if our players had your mentality we would be relegated

Listen to the podcast this week it was really good, and they sum up beautifully what its like to be a fan and how we should not get caught up in knee jerks, enjoy the moment.

10 mins of football does not define a season whether 2 up or 2 down, you have seen enough football and must know that this is the case surely?

We used to be useless, our average league position since 1961 is 8th and have no divine right to trophies, enjoy this team as it will not always be like this, there will be hard times and thats when you voice concerns when change is needed, this is when we push and believe my man

COYS
tenor.gif

I know it’s been said a bunch of times but Moussa Dembele is astonishing to watch. The way he just glides across the pitch effortlessly by defenders with the greatest of ease leaves me baffled. There was one point early in the match where he received the ball from Hugo deep in our own end and just glided between two defenders like they weren’t even there to relieve some pressure. Amazing player.

Tough night for the fullbacks and Sanchez. Dele was poor and kept forcing things that weren't there. He needs a plan B in a big way. Eriksen, Lamela, Moose were all fantastic. That Kane finish was ridiculous considering the angle and speed needed on the ball via a weaker foot. What a result really.

Last edited:
Big time ups to the referee. Two equally physical teams duking it out while the referee allowing some latitude to play things out minus the whistle. Proper job right there for a CL tilt.

The first Juve goal did not bother me.

I was a little unnerved by the second, but our response was so good. When they started sitting back and letting us have it, I knew we would at least draw.

When Higuain hit the cross bar, I felt sure we were going to win, even though we still needed another goal just to go even.

Thank god we had a sensible official who was having none of the faux apoplexy rendered by the striped team. What a bunch of six year olds........I'm so glad I don't have to watch Serie A on a regular basis. That shit is tiresome.

Looking forward to burying them deep at Wembley.

Been a grand few days.

COYS

Well I think a lot of the lads gave a good audition for Rochdale away on Sunday. You could tell as the match wore on, no matter how they tired, they still gave their all thinking "have I done enough to get picked Sunday"

Back
Top Bottom