Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hello from a fairly new fan from the States. Just found the board recently and had to join after the game.
My son and I became fans 4 years ago. Wanted to adopt an EPL team and put him in charge of picking one for us. Only caveat, did not want to be a bandwagon type and jump in with Man U or City. He made the wise choice and we've been big fans since then. Took a while to understand all the Cups, Europa, CL, etc, but we are there.

What a great performance! I missed the first 25 mins because I was on a plane. So I take responsibility for the poor start. Watched the rest from the airport while waiting on a connection.

Question for you guys - assuming Toby comes back 100% soon, what does that do to our lineup/formation? Sanchez has been a bit shaky of late imo. (he's young and the stage has been huge) Looking forward to having Toby and Jan reunited out there. Huge boost to an already good defense.

Fair to say Sturaro isn't particularly popular with Juventus fans. :roflmao:

xEI7gEn.gif

Nor Napoli fans. :disdain:

25152126_1737603432968785_1515564357530928586_n.jpg

Congrats on the performance tonight, deserved come back. The game did not go the way I anticipated or hoped of course but I think it is still open despite the bad home result. Good night

Sorry of this has been mentioned before... BUT

" On his 9th Champions League appearance, Kane netted his 9th goal in Europe’s top-tier competition, more than any other player in the history of the Champions League has managed after as many games."

Tough night for the fullbacks and Sanchez. Dele was poor and kept forcing things that weren't there. He needs a plan B in a big way. Eriksen, Lamela, Moose were all fantastic. That Kane finish was ridiculous considering the angle and speed needed on the ball via a weaker foot. What a result really.

Got the assist on the first goal and won the free kick for the second .... let's hope he keeps this 'poor' run going ....

Back
Top Bottom