Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haven't been able to post as I've been unable to move. Must admit that some of the negativity on here when they went two up made me feel like a bit of a dick for holding out hope.

I now feel like less of a dick.

All considered after the shite start, will take that.

Now just wait for the "Juve are a spent force and crap team" comments, no way could it have been a brilliant comeback from Spurs..

Not many Clubs will ever go there and come away with those match stats that we did..

COYS

Some prat on BBC saying Juve had half their team out.

Hahahaha, must be a bitter fucking Gooner or one of those Scouse Whingers.

COYS

For me Dembele, Lamela, Kane, Eriksen - all very very good, taking the ball in difficult situations and dealing with the pressure.

I thought Aurier had a bad game all round. When he is up against a forward who is better than him he becomes a liability. Whereas Trippier at least does his best still. Plus Trippier can cross. Aurier got forward positions several times and managed only one cross I think, I found it infuriating. To be honest I'm glad he is suspended for the return leg.
He could be a decent player, but he has to learn quickly that as a defender, you simply can't make reckless tackles. If he doesn't improve on that, he'll never make it in our league.

Seriously how ordinary where juve there? We completely controlled that game. It didn’t even seem like we were playing in the knockout stages of the champions league. If this spurs side don’t win something it’ll be the biggest tragedy ever

When you think of the game we have played lately in the time frame
This team/squad has done tremendous.

Honestly thought we’d fucked it
I thought Juve were a step too far. Apart from the first 10/15 mins We made them look ordinary, at home,
Really this team has to be recognised now.
We may even beat this lot and go through.

Really no individual was to blame for the start. It seems to be a collective concentration thing.
Also a bit of bad luck.

Yet for us to outplay them for most of the game and come back and get a draw - with better finishing maybe scored another- was fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom