Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On nights like this I truly understand...

“It’s magnificent to be in Europe, and this club – a club like Tottenham Hotspur – if we’re not in Europe…. we’re nothing. We’re nothing“

Tonight Tottenham are certainly something. So proud

Playing really well at the moment. And also we have a good never say die spirit that only comes from the mentality of the manager installing that into the lads. Very proud. The return leg will obvs be a toughie too but we will face that when it comes. COYS!!

FEBRUARY 2018
Man Utd (h) w
Liverpool (a) d
ArseAnal (h) w
Juventus (a) d

That was a cunt of a February... and to get through all 4 games unbeaten?? do me a fucking favour, any other club in the Country would be fucking made up with that!

BRING ON ROCHDALE!!!!!!!!
Forgot to squeeze in Newport between Liverpool and Woolwich.
That’s 5 games in 13 days days.

He even pretended he didn't know Kane had equalled his record for the most amount of goals in a CL season. And Kane has a chance to beat it.

How the hell didn't Gerrard get more goals in a season after all those years in the CL? I can't fucking believe how shit he must have been. He went all the way to the final and won it as well yet he're we are in the Rof16 and Kane will beat his record next match. Mental. And not just Gerrard. Rooney? Lampard? It's not just that Kane is amazing, it's how much of a failure these other English talents have been over the years.

Sorry of this has been mentioned before... BUT

" On his 9th Champions League appearance, Kane netted his 9th goal in Europe’s top-tier competition, more than any other player in the history of the Champions League has managed after as many games."

What a game, we dominated them!
How long is it since Eriksen scored on a direct free kick?!
Was amazing to hear the home fans starting booing Juve when they couldn't take the ball from us

COYS

GettyImages.683043710.jpg

Higuain for the first goal was offside too.
Didn’t even notice that.
We need to start a petition for VAR.

Definitely for these officials neber to officiate our games agin.

Not a free kick or a goal. Offside
Dive for the penalty. He jumps into Davies and dives.

Last edited:
I'm going to get completely ahead of myself here, but fuck it.

We're winning the Champions League.

Don't @ me :kaneear:

I've said since the start that we can win it. I really believe we can. There is some luck involved, always, but if we get a little then we can win it. If we don't get luck then we'll only make it to the final this year. Sorry for being so pessimistic.

did miss a penalty for us though, that to me seemed pretty obvious. What do others think?

And the offside opening goal. Personally I didn’t think it was a penalty at the time, but did when seeing the replays.

Either way, that was an exciting game and the ref played a big part in it by keeping it flowing. Most refs would be giving free-kicks the moment a player falls over.

We may have gone a little backwards in the league. But we have moved forward in terms of composure, mental strength, big game ability & european know how. Whether we go through or not, they all did us proud once again tonight!
Let's not get too carried away though as they are a good CL team.

Ridiculous post all round.

Gone backwards in the league? The standard is much tougher this year and we've just taken 7 points from 9 against United, Woolwich, and Liverpool. Backwards my fucking arse, ya wee cunt.

And tonight is exactly the kind of night to carried away by. Either get some joy out of life, or fuck off, you fucking bastard.

Back
Top Bottom