Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How the hell didn't Gerrard get more goals in a season after all those years in the CL? I can't fucking believe how shit he must have been. He went all the way to the final and won it as well yet he're we are in the Rof16 and Kane will beat his record next match. Mental. And not just Gerrard. Rooney? Lampard? It's not just that Kane is amazing, it's how much of a failure these other English talents have been over the years.

He was a midfielder

Sorry of this has been mentioned before... BUT

" On his 9th Champions League appearance, Kane netted his 9th goal in Europe’s top-tier competition, more than any other player in the history of the Champions League has managed after as many games."

That is truly superb , Harry ( I know you’re looking ) Thank you

Lineker to his panel of Ferdinand, Gerrard and Hoddle -

"How do you see the Madrid Vs PSG game going tomorrow?"

Rio - "I would love to be going, it's got everything"

Hoddle - "I'm part of the commentary team for it, flying out there, really looking forward to it"

If you could have seen Rio's face, it was a picture. That is why Hoddle is my idol and a legend.

(BTW, Shocked there are no Hoddle smilies/heads, etc)

Was fearing the worst after first 10 mins but then we started to play and boss the game and I felt a goal was coming. Fully deserved draw, if not a sneaky win. Personally, was underwhelmed by Juve and am confident we can turn them over in the second leg.

If they had gone in 3-1 at half-time it would've killed me though. (Aurier's rashness is a genuine concern. Shouted at the TV not to lunge and what does he do? Has a lot to learn).

What a game and what a result! I was worried before the game nerves might get the better of us like at Liverpool but once again we fought back like champions. We really bossed the game after the first 10 mins and Juve didn't know how to deal with Dembele and Eriksen who were once again superb.

We were very fortunate though that the game wasn't over at half time, when will Aurier learn? West Ham, Madrid and again tonight. Needless reckless tackles nearly undoing the all the hard work to get back in the game. I was surprised he was selected for this very reason.

Gotta say, I was kinda surprised by Spurs fightback after going down 2-0 so early in the game. So 2-2 in the game, is a fabulous result. Having said that, I still fancy Juve to go through, with Dybala, Matuidi, Cuadrado to come back should give them a huge boost.

Back
Top Bottom