Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's not close to being that simple tho is it...
Absolutely it is. All young players are taught from an early age to stay on their feet in the box when possible, if its not possible then only slide in to BLOCK a shot not to tackle. The reason being if you've got no chance of getting the ball then its a penalty. Aurier had no chance of getting the ball due to his poor decision/positioning in the build up, so should not have dived in. That is my honest opinion. Poch will be taking him to task/educating him after that, depending on his style of management

Oh, the Bazali Bazali disagree. Grow up you gout riddled old wanker. You’re 63 years old. How fucking sad are you?

The Forum Policeman is back

Wrong time of the night to disagree clearly

Kestrel Super Strength taking over??????

Fuck off lard ass you drunken cunt

Great night for Spurs and you’re whining about a disagree??

Grow up wiggy

We will win this tie at Wembley.
Dybala, Matuide or not.
Never been as confident after seeing us drain them of every ounce of confidence on their own ground.

They will be shitting their experienced champions league pants at having to play us at Wembley.

They looked fucked.

They are boring with Matiuidi and Dybala stuff. We were playing against better attacking teams and didn't concede, we won't neither against them if we can stay calm. Not like tonight, they scored from offside and penalty. One big chance they had was that counter-attack with Higuain.

Watching on Irish TV with harry Redknapp and Neil Lennon. The host cunt starts talking about players leaving/being able to hols on to Kane.
Redknapp says "No, he's a top boy camr through youth, family man, very happy" Lennon agrees.
The cunt then spends 5 mins trying to say about money/trophies, neither R or L agree with him, so he starts talking about Toby and Rose leaving. CUNT.
MOTM in my opinion Dembele AGAIN
closely followed by Verts AGAIN
Davies got stronger the ore the match went on
Aurier got worse
Sanches, I know he's young, but I just wish he would stop giving me heart attacks.
Dele, I dont know what to say. Top player but just doesn't seem the class of other AMs
Lamela excellent.

Dele did have the assist. He has his moments of brilliance, but watching him trying to break down the defense with the dribble today was horrifying.

I like Lamela and Son over him right now.

Dembele was MOTM tonight, what impressed me most was that right after the goals went in he took the ball in midfield and just strolled forward past his opponents. This takes serious courage and self belief because if you fuck it up the opposition break and you probably lose the tie. It's one thing to play a fairly safe pass but to take player on and beat them. It's like in his mind he was two nil up, not two nil down. An absolute treat that he is ours and he is still so underrated by those outside the club. I hope he wins silverware with us because he deserves it so much. How are we going to replace him when the time comes? There is no one like him in world football.

Dele did have the assist. He has his moments of brilliance, but watching him trying to break down the defense with the dribble today was horrifying.

Thank you Hairy Cane from the Peakies, still think he has the ability to be TOP. and agree re Lamela and Son

tenor.gif

Bazali Bazali got his incontinence pants in a twist. It’s ok. He’s got carers

Yea if Dele keeps on his current form, we won't need to worry about anyone bidding for him in the summer. No way Real or anyone else would pay the 75+ million pounds or so to pry him out of Levy's hands in this form...

Still a great player I love to see in the shirt, but he's not having the marquee season he would need to get those kinds of bids.

Dembele was MOTM tonight, what impressed me most was that right after the goals went in he took the ball in midfield and just strolled forward past his opponents. This takes serious courage and self belief because if you fuck it up the opposition break and you probably lose the tie. It's one thing to play a fairly safe pass but to take player on and beat them. It's like in his mind he was two nil up, not two nil down. An absolute treat that he is ours and he is still so underrated by those outside the club. I hope he wins silverware with us because he deserves it so much. How are we going to replace him when the time comes? There is no one like him in world football.

Honestly I'm just so glad he appears to be fully fit again. Any more years we can get out of him at this level of quality are a treat. He won't be around forever...

Back
Top Bottom