Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One word...

vglbif.jpg

FEBRUARY 2018
Man Utd (h) w
Liverpool (a) d
ArseAnal (h) w
Juventus (a) d

That was a cunt of a February... and to get through all 4 games unbeaten?? do me a fucking favour, any other club in the Country would be fucking made up with that!

BRING ON ROCHDALE!!!!!!!!

I totally understand the sentiment, but this narrative has to change. These teams aren't all playing poorly against us (Real Madrid, Borrusia Dortmund, Man Utd, Woolwich and now Juventus); we've simply been too good for them.
I expected much more from them tonight, but it takes nothing away from our boys. We are routinely, ruthlessly exploiting opponent's weaknesses.
These so called elite clubs have no answer when we are on our game, can't wait for Wembley.

wonderful comeback made by Spurs...in the beginning of the match i thought Juve will slice us in pieces...step by step ,Spurs recovered strenghts and the team played what we know they can do...

Back
Top Bottom