Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watching on Irish TV with harry Redknapp and Neil Lennon. The host cunt starts talking about players leaving/being able to hols on to Kane.
Redknapp says "No, he's a top boy camr through youth, family man, very happy" Lennon agrees.
The cunt then spends 5 mins trying to say about money/trophies, neither R or L agree with him, so he starts talking about Toby and Rose leaving. CUNT.
MOTM in my opinion Dembele AGAIN
closely followed by Verts AGAIN
Davies got stronger the ore the match went on
Aurier got worse
Sanches, I know he's young, but I just wish he would stop giving me heart attacks.
Dele, I dont know what to say. Top player but just doesn't seem the class of other AMs
Lamela excellent.

Dele still got an assist tonight! Can't believe he get's stick he creates. that's his game.

Why? Tell me why.

If you cant get carried away after that, you are joyless. Supporting a team isnt ALWAYS about being sensible and measured etc etc etc

Fuck Juve, we just played them off their own pitch

I think I may have said it before

Boring negative cunt

What a game, we dominated them!
How long is it since Eriksen scored on a direct free kick?!
Was amazing to hear the home fans starting booing Juve when they couldn't take the ball from us

COYS

GettyImages.683043710.jpg

Spot the obvious mistake....

What a night. Spurs did a lot lof yids very proud. The stadium is impressive and very atmospheric though its easier to get into the MI6 Building complete police overkill had to take your shoes of to get in. But what a performance locals were not happy losing 2_0 lead. Voice very sore

Football is a funny old game ?

So many melts. I made one comment, "shit" then decided to just follow the game. As the first half unfolded it was clear, like a boxer that had suffered a knockdown in the first round but recovered in time to beat the count, that we were starting to regain our computer and slowly but surely were getting back into it. When our first goal game it was entirely merited. Yes we got a bit lucky with the second pen but we deserved that and overall we deserved at least a draw maybe more.

The second leg will still be tough but it's most definitely Advantage Spurs.

What a game and what a result! I was worried before the game nerves might get the better of us like at Liverpool but once again we fought back like champions. We really bossed the game after the first 10 mins and Juve didn't know how to deal with Dembele and Eriksen who were once again superb.

We were very fortunate though that the game wasn't over at half time, when will Aurier learn? West Ham, Madrid and again tonight. Needless reckless tackles nearly undoing the all the hard work to get back in the game. I was surprised he was selected for this very reason.

Agree about Aurier but “game over at half time” ???

No way

Not with this team

So many melts. I made one comment, "shit" then decided to just follow the game. As the first half unfolded it was clear, like a boxer that had suffered a knockdown in the first round but recovered in time to beat the count, that we were starting to regain our computer and slowly but surely were getting back into it. When our first goal game it was entirely merited. Yes we got a bit lucky with the second pen but we deserved that and overall we deserved at least a draw maybe more.

The second leg will still be tough but it's most definitely Advantage Spurs.

*Composure

Dele still got an assist tonight! Can't believe he get's stick he creates. that's his game.
Yes he got an assist and I think he's a great player but if you look at his overall game for this season you can see how many times he looses the ball by trying too hard or to be too clever and when we break on opposition he seems to take too long to make up his mind what pass he's going to make.
I find it frustrating that a player of his ability does this so often.
I still believe he is not YET of the quality of the other AMs but will be.
Also he has maybe made a rod for his own back from his performances of last season

Unpopular opinion alert incoming...

I thought he had a great second half. I wanted him subbed after that idiotic penalty, and at the beginning of the second half he looked a liability, but fair play to him he really stepped up.

If you watch the match again, keep an eye on his performance in the last 30 minutes. He was making great tackles, getting into good positions, and winning several headers in important positions. In my opinion he actually finished the game as one of our best players.

He fucked up badly, but he certainly wasn’t awful across the 90 minutes. He raised his game after his stupidity, and I can respect that.
I don't think it's unpopular opinion jerry there's still a lot of fans that think there is a player in there .... Im just not one of them

I can get over the penalty (easier cos it was missed lol).

I did watch him and I saw and felt the only way back into the game was through costa

To me we won the ball all over the park apart from in that rb area.
Sometimes you can go by how you feel and he makes me nervous ... I couldn't tell you I have any faith in him

Open to being absolutely proved wrong to the benefit of everyone

We will win this tie at Wembley.
Dybala, Matuide or not.
Never been as confident after seeing us drain them of every ounce of confidence on their own ground.

They will be shitting their experienced champions league pants at having to play us at Wembley.

They looked fucked.

Back
Top Bottom