Norwich away - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AqdiP7P.jpg

Vorm, KWP, Toby, Wanyama, Eriksen, Moura, Kane
Are you feeling ok?

Apologies in advance, I’m going to have a melt, but I’m fucking bored of Dele.

He’s good, but he’s not *that*good and he can be a selfish prick. He gave the ball away all the time today and then blamed those around him. He then reverts to his fucking FIFA flicks. Bored of it. We’re struggling, learn to do the fucking simple stuff.

He’s was fucking awful for months and now we’re all supposed to roll over again and worship the ground he walks on.

Gets on my tits.

Melt over.

From what I’ve seen of Norwich, they certainly don’t look like a bottom of the league team.
They should have beaten wolves, they should have beaten Leicester,,they should have beaten Woolwich and they did beat Man City.
They seem to raise their game for the bigger opponents, which can only mean they don’t play against the lesser opponents.

Expecting a very tough game to be honest.

First half was a fucking mess. We played some football, opened them up but were fucking flimsy and way to open ourselves.

Fair play to Mourinho, at least he made a significant change at HT, and no grumbles about that second half effort - possibly the best 45 minutes of football we've played under Mourinho - absolutely relentlessly camped in their half - but the forwards just bumbled the fuck out of everything we did.

Eriksen was absolutely outstanding 84 passes @95%, 32 attacking third passes and a cracking goal.

Ndombele with the ball is outstanding, why the fuck anyone would want him as a DM is baffling. And that beautiful ball by Lo Celso from that 8 channel is what he's about. You want some busy cunt in there hunting it and feeding it to Ndombele/Lo Celso/Eriksen.

If Mourinho starts us as a 433 with Eriksen/Lo Celso and Ndomble either side of Skipp or Dier we would be so much better balanced.

Moura's energy is great, but he's so fucking careless with the ball. When Alli just does something simple it;'s invariably better than the boat load of fucking flicks and tricks he fucks up. The pen a case in point.

Some positives came out of this game. we played much better with the ball in that second 45 than we have for a while, we must find the balance to keep players like Ndombele and Lo Celso (and Eriksen if he's sticking around) on the pitch. No more double elephant pivots.

Last edited:
My Norwich season ticket holding mate just told me he can’t go and I can have his ticket. Hooray sat right in the middle of the hard core Norwich fans overlooking the away end. He has told me to keep my mouth shut and not get kicked out. Should be fun!

Strange how so many people lambasted Poch for his dogged determination to keep playing the same players, yet give JM a free ride for doing the same thing, albeit with a slightly different set.
How long will it be before he gets turned on?

For the life of me I cannot understand why we leave Sessegnon, Foyth, Winks and Lo Celso on the bench and persist with Sissoko, Dier and the execrable Aurier. At least Eriksen is starting to play a bit of football prior to his eventual departure.
WTF is happening in training to make him select these players is beyond me.

Poch had 5 years... Mourinho has had 5 minutes. Its not comparable ffs.

I'll judge Mourinho once he's had a full preseason and transfer windows.

Not before.

That Brighton VAR is ridiculous today, my boy stopped celebrating when we scored Boxing Day cos he didn’t want to be celebrate until VAR had clarified it

What a complete ruination of our beloved game

Back
Top Bottom