Norwich away - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Obviously watching different games fella
For me, sessegon looked like a championship player, I recall Paulinho getting belters when he ducked out of tackles and sess did that today , resulting in moura getting a yellow.

Can you show me what he did today that convinces me he might be good enough for a club that wants regular champions league football?

I hope I'm proven wrong and he comes good but so far I see nothing to get excited about

Buy a CDM and a right back in January and we will get top 4. In the summer upgrade goal keeper, and left back and we will look like a real side. Lots of positives in the second half, but the defensive errors is driving me mad. I thought Aurier was a bit unlucky (although he still should do better) for the OG, but his crossing and all round defending was not good enough. Foyth is a liability, a young David Luiz.

Played very well the second half, some really poor decisions by Foyth and Aurier. Thought the ref had a howler. Ndombele is so good. Disappointed with the result but hopefully some lessons for the second half of the season and Champions League.

Lessons are we need to replace the entire defence Inc the keeper. Need a defensive midfielder, eriksen like for like. We are a mess.

For some reason I actually feel ok after that game. The fact we got it right in the second half and actually controlled a game was encouraging.

I hope Jose see’s that Lo celso and Ndombele should both be starting if we want to have a chance in midfield.

maybe try dier behind them in the next game and just use eriksen as an impact sub.

we missed son badly that game, so many players on the pitch that can pick a pass but not enough Lacey runners.

Lucas just frustrates me when he try’s to get involved in build up play.

For me, sessegon looked like a championship player, I recall Paulinho getting belters when he ducked out of tackles and sess did that today , resulting in moura getting a yellow.

Can you show me what he did today that convinces me he might be good enough for a club that wants regular champions league football?

I hope I'm proven wrong and he comes good but so far I see nothing to get excited about
Session is young he'll improve.

Glad you are so utterly obsessed with me and paddy mate. The 2nd goal was created by him today you dick, with a great ball to Kane.
rudimentary ball that should be able to be played by anyone masquerading as a 10. And it was poorly weighted anyway if you really want to scrutinize.

And I'm not 'obsessed' my man. You two are just chief cheerleaders. I'm just getting a jump on you before you go into the player thread, get your pom-poms out and revise history. We know what we saw because we see it all the time.

rudimentary ball that should be able to be played by anyone masquerading as a 10. And it was poorly weighted anyway if you really want to scrutinize.

And I'm not 'obsessed' my man. You two are just chief cheerleaders. I'm just getting a jump on you before you go into the player thread, get your pom-poms out and revise history. We know what we saw because we see it all the time.
Why would I do that after this game?

"Yes! I'm on the highlights! Hope ZZ is watching. Or anyone"
Bit harsh. He played well for us today

I still hope he signs a new contract.

Eriksen takes the worst corners in world football, but he plays some beautiful passes in open at that define matches nearly every time he plays. Even after being cunted off by our 'support' for months, he is still the one dropping deep to pick the ball up and drive our possession forward. No other cunt bothers as much as he does.

I agree he and others have been out of sorts for a year or more. He was part of a cabal that had Poch sacked, but I still cannot ignore his quality. I still hold out a speck of hope.

Fuck me hes 19 yrs old making his full debut ..talk about trying to kill a career before it starts..

Back
Top Bottom