Norwich away - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

QQsFPOL.png

Subs: Vorm, Aurier, Vertonghen, Skipp, Sessegnon, Lamela, Dele

Dele rested (or injured) replaced by Eriksen makes sense but I can't see Rose over Vert ... think this game will be very much about how the bench is used, both teams will be knackered ... if anything Norwich had an even tougher game at Villa than we had, and they lost ...

Expect yet another game of two halves, a fight in the first half but much more dominant in the second ... Buendia is there main threat, keep him quiet and they invariably lose.

Dele rested (or injured) replaced by Eriksen makes sense but I can't see Rose over Vert ... think this game will be very much about how the bench is used, both teams will be knackered ... if anything Norwich had an even tougher game at Villa than we had, and they lost ...

Expect yet another game of two halves, a fight in the first half but much more dominant in the second ... Buendia is there main threat, keep him quiet and they invariably lose.
are you in BKK bud?

No idea what we will go with tomorrow but I'd try...

-----------Gazza-------------
Aurier-Sanchez-Toby-Jan
-------Dier-Ndombele-----
--Lo Celso-Eriksen-Sess--
------------Kane-------------

Lamela to come on and get a run in, same with Skipp. Lucas as a super sub as well.

I wonder now that I type it out if Foyth will feature.

Strange how so many people lambasted Poch for his dogged determination to keep playing the same players, yet give JM a free ride for doing the same thing, albeit with a slightly different set.
How long will it be before he gets turned on?

For the life of me I cannot understand why we leave Sessegnon, Foyth, Winks and Lo Celso on the bench and persist with Sissoko, Dier and the execrable Aurier. At least Eriksen is starting to play a bit of football prior to his eventual departure.
WTF is happening in training to make him select these players is beyond me.

From what I’ve seen of Norwich, they certainly don’t look like a bottom of the league team.
They should have beaten wolves, they should have beaten Leicester,,they should have beaten Woolwich and they did beat Man City.
They seem to raise their game for the bigger opponents, which can only mean they don’t play against the lesser opponents.

Expecting a very tough game to be honest.

I don’t expect this to be pretty but expecting the 3 points which is all that matters at the moment, let’s grind out another couple of wins and hope other results go our way, could have done with a city win yesterday

Back
Top Bottom