Norwich away - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watching the Newcastle game.
Said it before but I still think Shelvey would be a really good addition to the team. Great foresight, accurate long balls, good dead ball situations etc. Lot of Eriksen type qualities. I think he could be an effective CDM even though that's not how he's played. Plus he's big strong and fearless. Doesn't hide from the ball. I'd prefer to see him than Sissoko who avoids it.
And speaking of transfers, I think Ben Foster is excellent.

Both absolute no mark average footballers that belong in a mid nineties spurs team but are far far below the level we have and need.

Easy drive up. Stinking cold but found a nice warm pub. Norwich fans all seem lovely. Very polite and well spoken - like the Fulham of the north. Now getting high on lemsip and tea.

Watching the Newcastle game.
Said it before but I still think Shelvey would be a really good addition to the team. Great foresight, accurate long balls, good dead ball situations etc. Lot of Eriksen type qualities. I think he could be an effective CDM even though that's not how he's played. Plus he's big strong and fearless. Doesn't hide from the ball. I'd prefer to see him than Sissoko who avoids it.
And speaking of transfers, I think Ben Foster is excellent.
The first team? I'd despair if that's the best we can come up with, some soon to be 28 year old guy who hasn't played for a big club since he was at Liverpool.

EM4ywmPWwAE8wPI.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom