Norwich away - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

City have list their league motivation now. Us and Chelsea are likely to improve if either sign someone whereas with City that’s less likely. Leicester may have started coming unstuck now as well. Opens it all up with 5 or 6 teams fighting for three places over the second half of the season.

Leicester were abysmal against the Dippers
Maddison never showed up

That Brighton VAR is ridiculous today, my boy stopped celebrating when we scored Boxing Day cos he didn’t want to be celebrate until VAR had clarified it

What a complete ruination of our beloved game

Why are we and other Premiership matches playing today when all the Championship, League 1 & 2 teams are playing tomorrow? I notice Liverpool matches are nicely spread out. I know the answer is TV but surely more could be fitted in Sunday & Monday.

Gazza II
Serge / Toby / Dav / Rose
GLC / Dier / Ndombele
Lucas / Kane / Sessengon​

...Yeh, right! :pocheyes:

That Brighton VAR is ridiculous today, my boy stopped celebrating when we scored Boxing Day cos he didn’t want to be celebrate until VAR had clarified it

What a complete ruination of our beloved game

Hopefully it will be reviewed this Summer
Getting ridiculous now

Why are we and other Premiership matches playing today when all the Championship, League 1 & 2 teams are playing tomorrow? I notice Liverpool matches are nicely spread out. I know the answer is TV but surely more could be fitted in Sunday & Monday.
Liverpool over a number of years (at this time) always seem to get the extra day off or one less game, it's so obvious that they get this protection.

Slightly ridiculous that anyone can complain about Liverpool's fixtures when they had to play in the WCC.
Not true, if you have seen the fixtures over a number of years at this time you would disagree! This WCC game would be a one off that had to be scheduled in outside of the FA.

About to take a wander to the ground via a few boozers. Hoping for an entertaining game (Norwich do try and play football) and a Spurs win

Watching the Newcastle game.
Said it before but I still think Shelvey would be a really good addition to the team. Great foresight, accurate long balls, good dead ball situations etc. Lot of Eriksen type qualities. I think he could be an effective CDM even though that's not how he's played. Plus he's big strong and fearless. Doesn't hide from the ball. I'd prefer to see him than Sissoko who avoids it.
And speaking of transfers, I think Ben Foster is excellent.

Last edited:
Watching the Newcastle game.
Said it before but I still think Shelvey would be a really good addition to the team. Great foresight, accurate long balls, good dead ball situations etc. Lot of Eriksen type qualities. I think he could be an effective CDM even though that's not how he's played. Plus he's big strong and fearless. Doesn't hide from the ball. I'd prefer to see him than Sissoko who avoids it.
And speaking of transfers, I think Ben Foster is excellent.
Ben Foster. The master of time-wasting.

Back
Top Bottom