Norwich away - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just win. Don't care how.

With city losing its started to open another top 4 place up. IMO think 3 places are up for grabs there. There's lots of teams in the hunt and they keep losing points here and there. Consistency in terms of picking up points will be key, which sounds obvious but expecting to see teams playing not to lose games and thus pick up a draw at worst.

City have list their league motivation now. Us and Chelsea are likely to improve if either sign someone whereas with City that’s less likely. Leicester may have started coming unstuck now as well. Opens it all up with 5 or 6 teams fighting for three places over the second half of the season.

I feel we should think outside the box, push the envelope, create new synergies.

My formation is based on the constellation of Orion, so characteristic of the December night sky.

cAZ2PUp.png

Not a diamond, right? I’m good with dat:mourthumb:

Norwich are such a weird team, I’ve watched almost all of their games against the top 6 so far and not once did I feel like I was watching a team that deserves to get relegated.

Can we make them look like the bottom team in the league today please? Couple of early goals for us would be nice.

I don’t care if it’s a pissing goldfish. Just get out the house and far away from civilisation during the match.
You really can't stay (But Gatsby, it's cold outside)
You gotta get far away (But Gatsby, it's cold outside)
We need the three points (but Dier’s bound to play anyway)
Top four will be ours (not if Pukki has a say)
Don't jinx us you cunt (But its free on Sky)
Gatsby it's cold
Gatsby it's cold outside
Okay fine, I’ll go out instead
That took a lot of convincing!

And before anyone says the original song is a bit rapey I’d point out Neptune’s Daughter has the song sung also by the woman trying to stop the man going home.

Last edited:
Poch had 5 years... Mourinho has had 5 minutes. Its not comparable ffs.

I'll judge Mourinho once he's had a full preseason and transfer windows.

Not before.
Not really.

Ill question him when he's actually had time to put HIS team together.
You'll probably not be judging him at all then. This is his team now, this is what he'll be expected to work with. There won't be wholesale changes in the summer maybe 1 or 2 players, that's it.

You really can't stay (But Gatsby, it's cold outside)
You gotta get far away (But Gatsby, it's cold outside)
We need the three points (but Dier’s bound to play anyway)
Top four will be ours (not if Pukki has a say)
Don't jinx us you cunt (But its free on Sky)
Gatsby it's cold
Gatsby it's cold outside
Okay fine, I’ll go out instead
That took a lot of convincing!

And before anyone says the original song is a bit rapey I’d point out Neptune’s Daughter has the song sung also by the woman trying to stop the man going home.
What do you mean by “free” on sky? Don’t you need to pay for sky in order to get the SS channel it’s on mate?

Watching the Brighton game and they just had a goal chalked off by VAR for a millimetres offside decision from about six or seven touches before the final shot .... completely feckin' ridiculous

Norwich are not up to it in defence and won't stay up.

Gaz
Aurier - Toby - Sachez - Jan
Dier - Lo Celso - Sissoko
Moura - Kane - Alli

We win 3-0

You'll probably not be judging him at all then. This is his team now, this is what he'll be expected to work with. There won't be wholesale changes in the summer maybe 1 or 2 players, that's it.
I won't be judging him until he's had a chance to properly implement his tactics... I. E a full pre season.

End of.

Back
Top Bottom