Norwich away - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's a massive gap between our midfield and our attack, there's no point playing Kane and Alli there If the ball doesn't get there. Also no point playing Ndombele in defensive midfield role, só much for his legs and we lose a lot on creativity.

Aurier and Sess just not good enough. Add Mr Invisable Eriksen, Injured Alli, Clumsy Foyth to that and Norwich 1 - Spurs 0 is exactly what you will get. We are simply Aweful. Let's hope the half time talk/scream wakes them up.

Let’s be honest we are lucky it’s only 1-0 and if we have been shit, let’s get Lamela and Lucas on at half time and get the early goal and we taking 3 points, like I said before I don’t care if it is ugly football right now but let’s show some fucking heart and grind out a win against a fucking champo side we are making look like peak Barca

We are playing far too slowly and just look like we lack any conviction at all. It's almost like we are trying to slow the tempo of the game and then run out of ideas so just lob the ballforward and hope someone gets to it.

I have no idea what we are trying to do.

Hate to call for dier but I would get him on for eriksen at this point, let ndombele and Lo celso do the play making in front of him. But I know Jose will take Lo celso off for eriksen.

Our defending is relegation fodder. Utterly abysmal. Jose will struggle to work wonders with the likes of Foythe, Aurier, Sanchez (When he plays) and an ageing Jan at full back. The forwards look disengaged. Even Harry is starting to look like he fancies another challenge

:moursad:

Take Alli off, bring on Sanchez.

Stick Foyth next to Lo Celso, tell foyth to move it simple + quickly (his vertical balls are quality).

Sit and distribute...quick and simple.

Push Ndombee to #10, Eriksen and Sess either side.

Solid 442 without the ball.

Win the game.
You need to get back on the meds thinky. Your form on this game is worse than [Insert the name of any Spurs player with an "a" in their name]. I refer the jury to the line up post of earlier.

Back
Top Bottom