Norwich away - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a shit half for us. Should be 2-0 and deservedly so. Honestly sometimes I wonder why I bother watching us anymore, we’re boring and predictable

Eriksen is a btec Ray Wilkins. Must have touched the ball 50 times, 46 of them square or sideways 5 yard passes. He is our playmaker for fuck sake

He needs to be dropped for a DM, when GLC can get som more room to work in.

Also get on a striker for Alli, someone who actually wants to be there today.

Terrible first half. Sessengon and Eriksen both very poor. No control in midfield. Get Foyth off, Dier on and push him into a the middle.

The game is there for the taking. Just need to start controlling the ball.

Dele really should have scored that goal earlier fuck sakes

We’re a team that need to score first, particularly on the road. It’s been that way for a while even in better days under Pochettino. I’m struggling to think of the last away game we won, conceding first.

Based on that half, Vertonghen shouldn't play anywhere for us but left back. Aurier isn't a wing back. Eriksen hasn't got a clue what he's doing and Dele is nackered.

Sessegnon definitely isn't a LWB either but he's young and can still learn.

Incredibly unlucky with the opening goal, clear foul and poor goalkeeping but incredibly lucky with the disallowed goal which was definitely onside.

Lamela on for Dele
Skipp on for Eriksen

Go 4231.

For all Pochs good work over the last few years he has left us in a bigger mess than what he originally came into

Convinced of that no matter what anyone says

Back
Top Bottom