Norwich away - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Waterfront is now the designated Away Fans pub. NR1 1QH. Literally round the corner from the ground although the beers at the Fat Cat will be better!

Is it? Wow, you learn something new every day. I guess they wouldnt have gigs on and whatnot during the day so it makes sense...

Eriksen ahead of the others I suspect - seems to be next in line to be trusted. Perhaps start Érik with a view to sub for Lucas later (or Lucas on L, with Sess coming in later?). Dier as DM - probably won’t have to do too much chasing as I would expect us to play slow in defence with an eye to monopolising MF / FW possession via Lamela, Alli and Kane (obvs. not via Lucas / Sess as they seem to just run forward as fast as possible until they run into a defender).

of course, almost certainly wrong and will just see Dier paired with Eriksen and same as, otherwise.

This reminds me of the CL semi-final first leg, when it's not a matter of who to select, but who do we even have available.

Initially it looked fine with Ndombele, Lamela, and Lo Celso set to start, but now it's not looking likely for Ndombele, and I guess Lamela can only give 15 minutes.

Dier-Eriksen
Lucas-Lo Celso-Ryan

That's pretty much all we've got.

Norwich actually have a few who could worry us.

Buendia, Hernandez, Pukki and Cantwell in particular. I guess they're just the sort of team whod prefer to attack and out score than to defend.

But let's not forget this lot have beaten Man City, drawn with Woolwich, drawn with Leicester and were incredibly unlucky against Chelsea.

So they're fearless against the top clubs. Whether that works in our favour. I don't know. Whilst wary, we should still be beating them if our aspirations are to finish top four and not just cruise by and write this season off.

Back
Top Bottom