Norwich away - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And he’s entitled to be. You want footballers who are willing to play through minor niggles.
Had a very minor groin injury at the start of my past season and tried to play through it, it isn't easy. You feel it every time you go to shoot or pass and when you try to run. Absolutely can't play anywhere near your best with that injury. Only way it got better was when I sat myself out for a couple of weeks.

Sissoko doesn’t have the talent Ndombele
Had a very minor groin injury at the start of my past season and tried to play through it, it isn't easy. You feel it every time you go to shoot or pass and when you try to run. Absolutely can't play anywhere near your best with that injury. Only way it got better was when I sat myself out for a couple of weeks.
I’ve had that injury Ash, and if that is the case why is he even playing at all?

Sissoko doesn’t have the talent Ndombele

I’ve had that injury Ash, and if that is the case why is he even playing at all?
He doesn’t have an injury that was picked up by any medical staff.
He’s 22 and in a strange country though. He must feel awful having signed that big contract, as a club record signing, so I’m fully on board with him eating another turkey leg and feeling unavailable for selection.
poor wee cunt.

Don't think we'll see much rotation outside of what Jose is forced into. Think someone posted in the JM thread how little he rotates even during the festive period

But either way we should have enough to see off Norwich.

Changed my mind. I think this would be a great game for Lamela to come back into to. He’ll offer support to Foyth down the right and will run his arse off for Mourinho.

Gazzaniga
Foyth - Sanchez - Alderweireld - Rose
Dier
Ndombele - Lo Celso
Lamela - Dele
Kane​

Changed my mind. I think this would be a great game for Lamela to come back into to. He’ll offer support to Foyth down the right and will run his arse off for Mourinho.

Gazzaniga
Foyth - Sanchez - Alderweireld - Rose
Dier
Ndombele - Lo Celso
Lamela - Dele
Kane​

I can't see Lamela starting right after coming back from injury (he will probably be used as a sub). Based on the fact that he wasn't quite useless against Brighton, I see Eriksen starting.

when I was in my teens going to away matches liked going to Norwich game don't know why
think Martin Peters scored against us as did John Duncan
working on the railway used to get free passes, remember having to put a bit of a sprint on to get back to station to catch train (think it was 1730ish) couldn't get onto football specials on way back as the police checked the tickets

Norwich in free fall right now. Doesn’t look good and Xmas will be punishing their squad.

We are in the best form results wise we have been for quite a while. But need to use our squad of international players.

So need to reshuffle the team a lot from our recent preferred 11. Guessing Sess and GLC might start. Possibly Eriksen. Dier back in.

Going with..... Both teams to score. More than 3 goals in total.

Two quite fun away games coming up. Good chance to build some confidence and positivity among the team and fans before we try and suffocate the scousers. If we’re up for it then we’ll win. It’s all about mindset and motivation, supposedly Jose’s strengths. COYS.

To a lesser extent, Norwich playing at home has the same vibe as Wolves at their home.

I don't expect us to go there and have 70% of the ball possession and 20 shots vs 0 of them.

If we give them belief/momentum in the game, we're gonna have a bad time

Norwich played extremely well vs Wolves and lost (the opposite of what we did, ahem)
Very very unlucky against Villa - didnt take a multitude of chances they created

im onboard with the "both teams scoring" feel of this game...

1chriswaddle

The away pub used to be the Compleat Angler on the bridge, but it's home fans only now. Most pubs don't mind serving away fans. Fat Cat & Canary lets away fans in, has lots of good beer and is a 15 mins easy walk to the ground.

The Waterfront is now the designated Away Fans pub. NR1 1QH. Literally round the corner from the ground although the beers at the Fat Cat will be better!

Back
Top Bottom