Norwich away - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Strange how so many people lambasted Poch for his dogged determination to keep playing the same players, yet give JM a free ride for doing the same thing, albeit with a slightly different set.
How long will it be before he gets turned on?

For the life of me I cannot understand why we leave Sessegnon, Foyth, Winks and Lo Celso on the bench and persist with Sissoko, Dier and the execrable Aurier. At least Eriksen is starting to play a bit of football prior to his eventual departure.
WTF is happening in training to make him select these players is beyond me.

Poch had 5 years... Mourinho has had 5 minutes. Its not comparable ffs.

I'll judge Mourinho once he's had a full preseason and transfer windows.

Not before.

Phuket, the natural habitat of FUGs
(Fat Ugly Germans - who like trannies)
Naturally beautiful and culturally ugly
More fat Russians these days, the German economy is piss poor so they've all headed to cheaper destinations ... only good thing about the Russians is they bring all their 'wives' with them ... makes for a nice change.

My Norwich season ticket holding mate just told me he can’t go and I can have his ticket. Hooray sat right in the middle of the hard core Norwich fans overlooking the away end. He has told me to keep my mouth shut and not get kicked out. Should be fun!

Strange how so many people lambasted Poch for his dogged determination to keep playing the same players, yet give JM a free ride for doing the same thing, albeit with a slightly different set.

For the life of me I cannot understand why we leave Sessegnon, Foyth, Winks and Lo Celso on the bench and persist with Sissoko, Dier and the execrable Aurier. At least Eriksen is starting to play a bit of football prior to his eventual departure.
Rather not get knocked around?

I got Sky Sports shortly in the New Year 2019. Then our league form declined. I don't have BT hence we continued doing well in the CL. The CL final was free on YouTube and I have that app on my TV. At the end of the season I cancelled Sky.
Take the dog for a walk today then mate, cheers.

What I’d like to see..

Gazzaniga
Foyth - Sanchez - Alderweireld - Rose
Dier
Ndombele - Lo Celso
Dele - Lucas
Kane​

What I think we’ll see..

Gazzaniga
Aurier - Alderweireld - Sanchez - Vertonghen
Dier - Eriksen
Lucas - Dele - Sessengon
Kane​

Maybe because he is not sure of them yet.

I am all for giving players a chance but let's not always assume those who don't play are better or more effective than those that do.

I would say however that some of the players currently being selected game after game won't be starting next season.

The likes of Sessegnon, Lo Celso, and Foyth will get chances and need to rise to the occasion. Winks needs to show greater consistency.

This however is Mourinho at nearly 57 years of age. He ain't going to be changing anytime this lifetime. Players that in his mind are the best suited to a role will play.

I feel we should think outside the box, push the envelope, create new synergies.

My formation is based on the constellation of Orion, so characteristic of the December night sky.

cAZ2PUp.png
Dele has to play

Despite the negativity on here, I expect another win and continue our improvement. A win today would be a 3rd away win in 4 away matches, this was a huge mental barrier that is disappearing.
I’m not happy about everything so far in regards to team selection, but we are getting wins regularly and that’s the most important thing. A match fit Ndombele coming into the side will transform us, and hopefully that’s very soon.

2-0 to Spurs.

Just win. Don't care how.

With city losing its started to open another top 4 place up. IMO think 3 places are up for grabs there. There's lots of teams in the hunt and they keep losing points here and there. Consistency in terms of picking up points will be key, which sounds obvious but expecting to see teams playing not to lose games and thus pick up a draw at worst.

Travelling in exactly the opposite direction today. Coming from Norfolk to do the stadium tour. Do you reckon they’ll let us watch the game on the big screens?

Regardless of injuries and suspensions we really should have enough quality to beat a bottom of the table Norwich. Get 3 up and give Troy another run out. I expect we’ll see Eriksen starting and would like to see coco get some minutes from the bench too.

Back
Top Bottom