Paulinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi there, Corinthians fan here. I like a lot Paulinho, and will follow the Hotspurs because of him...

Just some info about Paulinho.

He is very intelligent... suffers a lot in Poland an Litueva when young, so he learned a lot with this experience and probably will be ready to adapt to life in England...

Very quick player, good defenser, can pressure the opposite line, recover the ball and quickly stars the counter attack. can shoot from distance and has a great infiltration skills. good with his head as well... He improved a lot in the last two years and with less the 20 apperences with brazilian national team, is the second scorer at his position, one goal behind Falcao...
In Corinthians, he played with Ralf as an first defender midfielder, Ralf is very similar (for me he is better) then Sandro, so I think that will not have a problem with that...

I will follow your team, and hope to see Paulinho shine!

If you guys have any questions about him, I can try to answer.

Good Luck for Hotspurs this year!

can't stop watching this

iKxCQf7xC3bG9.gif

PAULINHO'S BLUE AND WHITE ARMY
JE SUIS PAULINHO
PAULINHO IS MY GUARDIAN ANGEL
PAULINHO IS LOVE
PAULINHO IS LIFE
PAULINHO IS PAULINHO
HEY TEACHER, LEAVE PAULINHO ALONE
CAN YOU FEEL THE PAULINHO TONIGHT?
TAKE ME TO PAULINHO
YOU, ME AND PAUINHO

"Paulinho starts by doing what's necessary; then he does what's possible; and suddenly he is doing what is impossible"
"Paulinho can not change the direction of the wind, but he can adjust his sails to reach his destination"
"What lies behind Paulinho and what lies in front of Paulinho, pales in comparison to what lies inside of Paulinho."

I think it's hilarious that people crucify him for his goalscoring when he is a deeper laying midfielder, yet he turns up in the box often and has managed 7 goals and 2 assists this season in 30 games.

Sure he's whacked the woodwork a bit, but he's a midfielder. He's still creating something every 1 in 3 games... About the same as Defoe or Pav and better than Soldado.

"Oh but he can't pass"...

So we point out Stoke, or Palace or Cardiff...

"Yeah but he doesn't do it often enough"

Spurs fans can be pricks, honestly. In a first season where Lamela hasn't featured at all, Soldado can't buy a goal and Capoue has contributed sweet FA, everyone leathers Pailinho, who let's not forget, wasn't even playing European football, let alone EPL and has been one of our best contributors, even from DM.

#fickle

Paulinho is such an enigma. Loved by the pros, hated by the peasants.

It's a fallacy to assume that we have bought him based on his performance in the CC. Benjamin Benjamin , you do know that he was a staple of a rather successful Corinthians side?
You think that he has been on form, yet everyone who has seen him play before he joined us says that he has become a shadow of his former self.
Zico said:
He is a problem now because he is a shadow of the player that last year proved so important in creative and defensive duties. He is a true box-to-box player that I had the pleasure to interview for my TV show and I advised him to keep playing that way.
Paulinho had a tough season at Tottenham and it's blatantly clear that he lacks rhythm and confidence. He is not as incisive as he used to be.
Get the fuck off his back, bluds. Judging him (or anyone else for that matter) based on last season's performances is like judging the taste of a belgian waffle by looking at a picture of a blue waffle.

I'm not going to get into an argument pal. I think he is class. If you don't then let's leave it at that.

Oh fuck,I can't leave it there pal. why do you think he's class?

I think i've traced it back to the moment Joe Clash flipped!!

"...oh fuck," ...it's like he can't stop it happening... like David Banner when he puts his funny contact lenses in, he knows it's about to happen, but can't do anything about it, except warn others...

PDVD_153.jpg

RUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom