Paulinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just can't wait until Belgium play, it's as if Paulinho shouldered a months worth of rage and frustration by himself in this thread! With only one player to post about it became too much for Joe

Just for a bit more evidence for my case that this performance was consistent with how he's been with us:

- 14 out of his 22 passes were forward (.64 ratio) vs averaging 25/42 for us this season (.60 ratio)
- averaged 16 m a pass last night vs averaging 15.3 for us
- made one successful take-on last vs averaging .83 for us
- created one chance vs averaging .7 for us
- pass completion rate of 86% vs averaging 84% for us

To save anyone coming into this thread this morning going through the last 6 or 7 pages, this happened - And we agreed to disagree that Paulinho is shit/good :nawty:
Shit, I can't believe I missed this. It's like when the Twin Towers got hit, you kids that were here will remember this moment for life.

Oh my days remind me not to read this while having a shit at work, I think the guy in the trap next to me thought I was having the most hysterical wank ever. Why sinbin a guy like that, keep him around for entertainment! What a grade A cunt lol.

Oh I see, Paulinho is worse than JJ, shittiest plyer ever to touch the ball..yet he is a starter for Brazil, keeping players like Hernanes, Fenrandinho and Ramires on the bench.

utter shit.

iKxCQf7xC3bG9.gif

Back
Top Bottom