Paulinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That would make sense, still I've never quite seen anyone react like that before.

Also does anyone think that maybe we should get one of the mods to take down his address? He was a complete dick but still...
Put it up himself so its he's own fault.

To save anyone coming into this thread this morning going through the last 6 or 7 pages, this happened -

What have you seen? Seriously.

One game, and a season. When is he going to show?

That would be really funny, if it wasn't so real.

Oh fuck,I can't leave it there pal. why do you think he's class?

Or is your word fucking final?

Flicks? He's been a pussy cunt. What games were you watching?

And then he folded like a flower. As I know, you know.

Don't know what you are on about mate. What game? You come on saying the bloke is class, but what game was he class?

You sound a bit hysterical? Are you another lawyer. Fuck.

Just another twat that can't handle his toytown opinions being challenged. OOOHHH! Maradona was good!

Oh fuck off. if he won't answer my question, then he can fuck off, wanker - and you. who the fucking fuck asked you. Cunt

I think he is a poor player. Hard to know where to utilise him.

You're a lawyer? Why do you feel the need to share that with us? Fucking hell mate, one's enough.

I think he's average. He offers nothing to a team that is looking to play offensive foootball from the outset. Emperors new clothes.

Look kid he doesn't. I don't think you know much about football - it really is a fuck off irritating thing to have to answer this shit. But please look? it's not hard.

Respect your answer, I disagree. :adethumbup:

I call you Kid, you call me a fucking halfwit. You are a think american cunt, who knows nothing about "soccer". Wanker. Stop posting.

I mean it cunt.

You are fucking blind. and you Yank fuckers know less about football than Donald Duck. Stupid Cunts. No idea wankers.

You fucking wankers are just the most pukey people on earth. Nobody gives a fuck if your shitty team, drowns in the fucking Potomac. JUST die you american cunts.

Get A life you Shitcunt.

Fucking hooray. Not

Oh you witty stupid yank cunt. It is typical of those of your'e super fat, mega thin breed, LOL, Just fuck off. wikipedia brown. You have no idea what a cunt people over here, think people over there are. you fucking Joke.

Yeah well fuck you.

I can do that. I thought is was uncool to pull people up on that?

Stand by that you piss taking cunt, soppy yank, wank fuckpig

yeah cunt. 38b mora rd nw2

People like you are shits. Just fuck off, or meet me in the Heritage, on the corner of Mora road. Anytime you shitbag.

The one where all the English kids, kick your stupid fucking head in, And Laugh like wankers.

No we kick your fucking head in. No Brains. Not HARD .Funny as fuck

You boys are hilarious. Take if from me, you know nothing about Tottenham, and what you pretend to know makes you look like a bunch of cunts, so please just fuck off you american wankers

Done shitheads like you, and run off laughing like fuck, you soppy cunt

Done shitheads like you you soppy bolton cunt. Anytime you fucking wanker.

How about you meet me there?

Ok <snip>. Come round you gutless shithead. Any fucking time? Are you ready? cos i fucking am. Look forward to it, i don't think you even come close.
't

Baby. Stop fucking About

buddy boy? you stupid cunt. Mildly entertaining? fuck that. Im glad you pitched up you stupid cunt, are the chilrdren being fucked up by vampires? Fuck off.

You are so stupid. But, Hey kiddo, you knew that xxxxxx

And your really stupid fat American head, that has no concept of other people or any other concept other than posting pictures of diseased cocks. Die Cunt

You are a soft cunt. Fucking joker. Very funny. Wanker

Baby Cunt. You are fucking Laughable. And kiddo, you understand now.

And a Fucking Wanker. No Friends

You are a shit cunt, and I'll be honest I really hate people like you. Don't try and butter me up, and take all you Yank haters with you.

You speak for the forum. What is it with you yanks? Fucking Joke.

I don't know how you work that out. I really fucking hate Americans and all that shit, so fuck you and your fat assed friends, and sleep. Cunt xxxxx

You speak for the forum. of course you do.

Im in the woods with Tina and Serena, arguing with you, you fucking cunt, and to be honest mate, I don't need any new friends at the moment. xxxxx

Im leaning back now and Serena is sucking my cock and rubbing her perfect small tits on my balls. Tina is cooking the sausages. I'm not joking.

Unknown.jpg

That is the truth, but Ive fucked them two off, and Mandy's coming over. She is a fox, but the other two are super good looking. What should I do?

I'm filling out the NW2 parking permit as we speak. The sun is shining here brother as I type. Pretty cute but we gotta squeeze up.

It stops me from cumming to quick. And we had music. Shit hot fucking sex though.

I'll be honest and say that you american fuckers are a having a laugh

And we agreed to disagree that Paulinho is shit/good :nawty:

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one who doesn't understand the recent posts on ths thread?
I thought it was to discuss Paulinho.

... Who I thought had a fairly average game again last night against Croatia.

What an epic read that was, surely this will be going into the classics?

On a side note great to see a classic Spursy performance from Pletikosa, clearly learnt a lot as Gomes' understudy in those 6 months he spent with us on loan.

I'm not going to get into an argument pal. I think he is class. If you don't then let's leave it at that.

Oh fuck,I can't leave it there pal. why do you think he's class?

I think i've traced it back to the moment Joe Clash flipped!!

"...oh fuck," ...it's like he can't stop it happening... like David Banner when he puts his funny contact lenses in, he knows it's about to happen, but can't do anything about it, except warn others...

PDVD_153.jpg

RUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

I think i've traced it back to the moment Joe Clash flipped!!

"...oh fuck," ...it's like he can't stop it happening... like David Banner when he puts his funny contact lenses in, he knows it's about to happen, but can't do anything about it, except warn others...

PDVD_153.jpg

RUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

And turns into Hulk who goes on to play alongside Paulinho..... its a funny old game.

Back
Top Bottom