Paulinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You must really hate him then, because it takes one despicable cnut to be hated more than Terry..
He certainly is becoming one detestable little Turd.

Terry is an outright cunt, but Adam seems to get off on injuring Spurs players. I lept off the couch in vindication for a tackle Walker put on Adam last season. Sent the fuckwad flying. Instant bonertown.

Damn I just love the Brazilian flair he brings to Spurs. Absolute quality game he had against Stoke.
OffensiveNaturalHornedviper.gif

UnsightlyPettyHamster.gif

MemorableFinishedAlbatross.gif

Charlie Adam is without doubt the single player in the league I despise the most. Yes, more than John Terry.
Couldn't handle Bale and tried to injure him, twice. Couldn't handle Paulinho so injures him... I'd like to see that shitbird dealt some Roy Keane style justice from Paulinho next time they meet.

The above clips are what I had thought we were getting, quick feet, vision, low centre of gravity, explosion of pace, skill and a great touch. Really hope he doesn't hide in the next two games as he could be our most important player,

Sigh... How is it possible that you people don't understand payment terms and installments?

I'm as pissed as the next guy at Madrid for circling like vultures around WHL and constantly destabilizing our team, but the "Madrid haven't paid us" story never was a story to begin with, and anybody that got sucked into it is guilty of sheer idiocy.

Back
Top Bottom