Paulinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And the rest of the time?
Do not forget the six goals he scored for fun last season. Fortune has conspired against him however he will come good, maybe in the Greek second division maybe for Madrid (rayo vallecano), only the light of experience can say.

Oh for fuck sake

Sorry, I am just indulging in a mild taking of the Mickey. We all have our own personal path toward contemplating the depths of shiteness.:paulinholol:

Last edited:
PAULINHO'S BLUE AND WHITE ARMY
JE SUIS PAULINHO
PAULINHO IS MY GUARDIAN ANGEL
PAULINHO IS LOVE
PAULINHO IS LIFE
PAULINHO IS PAULINHO
HEY TEACHER, LEAVE PAULINHO ALONE
CAN YOU FEEL THE PAULINHO TONIGHT?
TAKE ME TO PAULINHO
YOU, ME AND PAUINHO

"Paulinho starts by doing what's necessary; then he does what's possible; and suddenly he is doing what is impossible"
"Paulinho can not change the direction of the wind, but he can adjust his sails to reach his destination"
"What lies behind Paulinho and what lies in front of Paulinho, pales in comparison to what lies inside of Paulinho."

Does anyone have a gif of paulinho's towel celebration? He was on the bench and he raised his fists whilst holding a white bit of cloth. my favourite moment of the season thus far beside the kane leap over koscielny

Paulinho is not as poor as player as this season has suggested. He was a reasonable success in his first season ( 37 appearances 8 goals ) after a disastrous WC he seems to have come back knackered & shot through confidence wise.

As the season has gone on I don't see he's started anywhere near enough games to be judged so harshly. If the key to success for others is game time, we should not write someone off when in fairness they are not getting a lot of game time.

Is he training hard enough ? Is he trying when he starts / subs on ? The answer to both is yes he must be. Is he pulling up trees when playing ? then that answer is a no. But what can we reasonably expect him to do in 12 stats and 14 sub appearances ? He has 2 goals, 4 assists & passing and shooting stars that frankly match if not better Soldado ! + I did not see him anywhere near Sunday's Cluster Fuck !

Last edited:
Hes technically inept. Never uses his left peg, rarely switches play, takes a lifetime to take the ball in and move it on, and (this is where he gets into big problems) receives the ball of defenders whilst facing his own goal and no pass pre thought. Every time he gets it the move stops. Repeatedly jumps outta tackles. The only thing he does well is get into good positions to get shots off. This aint luck as hes alwsys there or there abouts. Its just it highlights how bad his finishing is. Those 8 goals shlda been 15 but for hitting it into row 20 half the time. Utter toilet of a player. Him and capoue in the same cm is just thr stuff of nightmares

Worst part about Paulinho isn't his lazyness or his weak tackling. It's his first touch and his passing. It takes him twice as long as Mason, Eriksen and a few others to get the ball under control and move it on. It's like he's still playing at the Copacabana sometimes...

He does everything to a 5.5 out of 10 rating with the occasional shirk of a challenge
Basically, yes. But in Brazil that looks brilliant because no one else is even doing that 5.5.

AVB was made for him, but ignored the context of why he looked so good. Not the only one to make that mistake, but we're the ones paying for it.

Back
Top Bottom