Paulinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante frontwheel frontwheel Park Lane James Park Lane James

Present for you for all in morning, start from page 95, the mild mannered Paulinho's efforts have triggered an absolute classic bout of spurs forum rage
I really don't know what to make of it all. Many a beverage shared around me thinks.

I'm going back to bed. I look forward to several more pages of top quality raging and a token sinbinning by the time I wake up. :adethumbup:

See that it is done! :adesalute:

JX8Nw12.gif

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I really don't know what to make of it all. Many a beverage shared around me thinks.

I'm going back to bed. I look forward to several more pages of top quality raging and a token sinbinning by the time I wake up. :adethumbup:

See that it is done! :adesalute:

I doubt he could hang with me for afew more pages. I'd have him wound up tighter than a nun in a whore house lol

You are a shit cunt, and I'll be honest I really hate people like you. Don't try and butter me up, and take all you Yank haters with you.

but Joey I really think you and me could be friends like real fucking good friends man

I love people like you, the real stupid ones you know thicker than a fucking mountain

:levylol:

I don't know how you work that out. I really fucking hate Americans and all that shit, so fuck you and your fat assed friends, and sleep. Cunt xxxxx

but Joey I'm not American mate, see I fucking used mate

I'm a fucking lad, come on now man please be my friend

It's so lonely out here all by myself :walkercry:

Im in the woods with Tina and Serena, arguing with you, you fucking cunt, and to be honest mate, I don't need any new friends at the moment. xxxxx

but Joey I need a new fucking friend and my heart is set on you :eriksenlip:

I know your address now so I'll be over tomorrow with abit of bacon and eggs, do you have any brown sauce as I love that shit and will your mum be in because the cock stuff is still way on bro

:adethumbup:

Back
Top Bottom