Paulinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hopefully! We all need to remember there is a likelihood that Paulinho will take a while to settle in. Although you do get some fast settling Brazilians (Oscar) you get many like Sandro who took a little while and Lucas who is still getting there...

I have no doubt that Paulinho will be a cracking player for us.

Yes, but you forget that this is the first time in Spurs history that a new player will get a full preseason.
(feels that way anyways)

Yes, but you forget that this is the first time in Spurs history that a new player will get a full preseason.
(feels that way anyways)

Plus this is the first preseason that AVB knows he is gonna play Bale anywhere and everywhere....unlocking how Bale can play throughout last season will dramatically impact whatever strategy is adopted for this campaign. The formation may look like a 4-3-3, 4-5-1, 4-3-2-1, 4-4-1-1...it won't matter. The ability for Bale to play anywhere in the final third, Lennon's speed on the right or left, Demps in the final third, Siggy in cam or on the left..etc...etc... along with Sandro, Dembele, Paulie, and Holtby capable of playing as true class in the true mid...its going to be dynamic and fucking fantastic to watch.
:parker: :smesh: :parker:

I predict a 100% record this season. No goals conceded. 4 trophies and every record going.

Easy.

We'll need a couple of special signings for that.

First off, we need goals. Easy peasy: :saha:

But no goals conceded? That's a tall order. I can think of only one that might fit that bill, but his wages don't come cheap. :nelsen:

:harrysmile: Done. Suspend the betting, Spurs have already won the title.

We'll need a couple of special signings for that.

First off, we need goals. Easy peasy: :saha:

But no goals conceded? That's a tall order. I can think of only one that might fit that bill, but his wages don't come cheap. :nelsen:

:harrysmile: Done. Suspend the betting, Spurs have already won the title.

Now you're just being silly.

He does have a bit of Lampard about him Paulinho. Great instinct of when to attack the box which is roughly the hardest trait to master, we've not had someone like that since Rafa, Siggy has great instinct also I'll give him that. I jusy hope he settles in well. I know he will but mans gotta hope. On the midfield battle of the best player that's a fucking nightmare to figure out. We need to make a thread where we create spurs top trumps (patent) :niko:

He does have a bit of Lampard about him Paulinho. Great instinct of when to attack the box which is roughly the hardest trait to master, we've not had someone like that since Rafa, Siggy has great instinct also I'll give him that. I jusy hope he settles in well. I know he will but mans gotta hope. On the midfield battle of the best player that's a fucking nightmare to figure out. We need to make a thread where we create spurs top trumps (patent) :niko:
Dempsey is the best in the squad at late runs into the box/being in the right place.

does anyone know who "JamesAFC" is on BBC? He is the shittest troll ever and I hope if someone does know him here, they might be inclined to remove his hands with a shit-covered machete so he may type no more.

That is all
nah, Im banned from the bbc comments. Someone once wrote that chants about hanging black people from Trees coudnt possibly be offensive to black people. So i posted a pic of a good ole fashioned suthern lynching, with everybody out in their sunday finery to hang that there black boy (I was scrupulously careful to find one that was hung from a tree), and asked how it could possibly be found offensive. So they banned me. never bothered trying to go back.

nah, Im banned from the bbc comments. Someone once wrote that chants about hanging black people from Trees coudnt possibly be offensive to black people. So i posted a pic of a good ole fashioned suthern lynching, with everybody out in their sunday finery to hang that there black boy (I was scrupulously careful to find one that was hung from a tree), and asked how it could possibly be found offensive. So they banned me. never bothered trying to go back.
That was a bit harsh of them to ban you!!. I would have given a yellow card!!

Anyone else being irritated to the edge of a fucking stroke by the extra "T" in the thread title?

Shouty caps is bad enough, but extra letters are causing me severe discomfort.

I might need help.

Am I the only one who feels really sorry for Bentley's career in general? He always seemed like a genuinely nice lad - anyone know what the issues were?

I agree, there are certainly much worse footballers than Bentley that are currently doing well in the PL. he needs a new club and a new start hopefully

Can anyone find the length of his contract anywhere? I can find reports of a 4 year contract but these were prior to the announcement of his signing.

He's been seen at The Bricklayers!

1011029_382805548487400_381973588_n.jpg

Really am excited about our midfield for this season! I wouldn't worry about Holtby he'll play, I do think AVB rates him.

Just need to sort out our striker problem before the first game!

Back
Top Bottom