Paulinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1937432_843464945736427_1407554640812182700_n.jpg

Didn't 3 of Leicester's Youth team get the sack for shenanigans like this recently??? :paulinholol:
...oh, oh I see... it's his Family!! Sorry, my bad! :paulinhofacepalm:

...I just saw hotel room+++hispanic Ladies+++footballer+++ and I guess I just put 1+1 together and made threesome!! :paulinhowtf:
...#toosoon? :paulinhobored:

So what did people think of Paulinho over the last year? Overall I was dissappointed by his lack of tricks and goals but pleasantly surprised to see him reinvent himself as a squareball playing holding mid supersub

...The £17m midfielder is aware of his situation and says he has received ‘concrete offers’ from other clubs but claimed a return to Corinthians was his ‘first choice’.

“I have received some concrete offers, I will talk about them with my agent,” he told Brazilian broadcasters TV Bandeirantes.

“I am sure that before coming back to England, I will make a decision. Could I stay? It depends from what the club will offer...
http://www.thetottenhamway.com/2015...-concrete-offers-and-will-decide-future-soon/

From Hero to Zero.

Goodbye Mr José Paulo Bezerra Maciel Júnior/Brazilian Lampard, if the rumours are really true. I will never forget those MOTM performances against Stoke and... yeah, all that...

Honestly, let's not forget about all the other football sensations he has brought to the club over the past two seasons. The kick against Suarez, that back-heel-goal against Cardiff and last but not least, his games against Burnley. Phenomenal player.

Goodbye you fucking legend.

article-0-1A23DF3F00000578-814_634x435.jpg

Back
Top Bottom