Next Seasons Kit Sponsor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AIA Or HP ?

• Total voters
Don't worry. My sources at Under Armour have informed me that our home kit will feature a built-in ascot tie, and the long sleeve kits will have french cuffs.

Pwopa classy.

I have the same sources...

Shhh...

ascot.jpg

fucking hell. the red logo on the shirt i could just about forgive but look at the banner on stage at 1:19. If that's the shape of things to come then levy et al really have lost it.

Also from 0:40 you can see artistic impressions of two massive red panels on the jumbotron.

I suppose our club ambassador will have to change his name next to Redley King

(and no that wasn't supposed to sound racist against Chinese people)

Fuck Nike & Fuck adidas. I like UA. I like the fact no other team in the prem has them. I dont want us wearing the same manky template kits that Nike and Adidas sling at everyone else except for the one or two clubs they see as top of the tree. We are fucking unique and I love it. (this opinion may change if they give us a kit that is a monstrosity, but so far they aint. which is why i would never want warrior to make us a kit.)

and fuck umbro too.they try too hard to be trendy. they give money to John Terry. cunt.

Last week Singapore Spurs visited the Lane ahead of Sundays game, no problem with this. BUT check out the fucking RED Spurs scarf one of their dude's is wearing!!!!! Tell me that doesn't get you worried just a little bit.

AIG rock. My brother was contracting with them when the deal was signed.

Every PC in the company, the night before the deal was announced, received a software update. one that contained a non removable screen saver of the man utd badge, and a non removable wallpaper of the team photo. every employee also received a free shirt, which was left hanging over the back of their chair. right down to the call centre employees.

went down very well with the call centre based in liverpool, acorrding to me brother.

I understand that Levy doesn't care about the fans' recation, but what about the sponsors? Don't they realise that people will hate the partnership and a loathe their logo/company? And that people will refrain from buying new kits precisely because of their logo?

I don't know business, but it seems like a strange choice to me.

Read the press release

This long-term partnership will provide a platform for both organisations to work together to grow brand awareness in key markets across the Asia-Pacific region.

losing out on a few hundred shirt sales in North London doesn't even come into consideration

Say what you will about AIA but we don't know that the Logo will be in red next season.

AIA also have Spurs on their website front page too, even though they're currently only sponsoring cup kits. It's quite nice to have a sponsor that is actually rather proud and excited to sponsor us

Back
Top Bottom