Next Seasons Kit Sponsor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AIA Or HP ?

• Total voters
We should all chip in a few quid and get YID spelt in big fucking blue letters on the kit.

Fuckers.

:levywhoa:
surely between us fans we could start a Kickstarter campaign or something, to raise 12 million quid or however much is needed, to take to Levy and say "hi we are the Yids and we'd like to sponsor tottenham hotspur for a year. 10 quid here, 50 there. our richer, well known fans can chuck in a grand maybe.
We can even tap into the asian market!

surely between us fans we could start a Kickstarter campaign or something, to raise 12 million quid or however much is needed, to take to Levy and say "hi we are the Yids and we'd like to sponsor tottenham hotspur for a year. 10 quid here, 50 there. our richer, well known fans can chuck in a grand maybe.
We can even tap into the asian market!
I would love that!

spurs_14-15_third_20131008_1378509647.jpg

A bit random but this should be our third jersey next year. It's perfect IMO

Still not particularly fond of the cyan HP plastered onto the front of the home shirt. Sponsors must love the fact that we're an ambitious club that without years of CL play or a long term worldwide fanbase generating piles of money, we're willing to accept obnoxious colored sponsors on our classic and simple kits to make up for that financial deficit.

It'll have to be a really sharp kit next year for me to support this deal, especially now that we've seen that Levy allegedly sought more funds.

Say what you will about AIA but we don't know that the Logo will be in red next season.

AIA also have Spurs on their website front page too, even though they're currently only sponsoring cup kits. It's quite nice to have a sponsor that is actually rather proud and excited to sponsor us

Say what you will about AIA but we don't know that the Logo will be in red next season.

AIA also have Spurs on their website front page too, even though they're currently only sponsoring cup kits. It's quite nice to have a sponsor that is actually rather proud and excited to sponsor us

I agree, but it will be red because that is their colour and red has positive conitations in Asia.

I agree, but it will be red because that is their colour and red has positive conitations in Asia.

Yeah, it'll be red. Stands out fiercely, is their color, and Levy couldn't care less how we feel about the things our rivals do/are represented by.

I'm just glad that they didn't keep the red in the few times we've worn the third in our cup games this year. That press release pic for the sponsorship with Soldado wearing the away with the red letters was borderline Liverpool this year's away level of eyefuck.

Anyone with any half decent photoshop skills able to post a photo of the cup kit, but with the AIA as blue, not red?

I reckon it would actually look quite nice!
I've had a go at it ...

Looks a bit better ?

One of the Defoes is in a lighter blue, the other more greyish navy.

Back
Top Bottom