Next Seasons Kit Sponsor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AIA Or HP ?

• Total voters
making the away kit like the french kit so lloris doesnt leave?

gooners tried to put the little dutch flag (their stripes on their shirt) before van persie left but lol we all know how that turned out

wait....
:llorishuh::levyeyes:
lloris please dont go

I'll give you the shirt, but the shorts and socks are very cheap and old looking. Looks a quickly improvised photoshop to me with focus on the shirt. That having been said, if that were the short I would certainly be getting one.

Given that kits are settled months and months in advance I never understand why the dodgy photoshop efforts - surely one can be taken out of the packet use for promotional purposes?

I read a while back, the kit is given the ok a year or more before it is required, there is a huge lead time on these apparently.

Well, here is the original pic.

Christian+Eriksen+Tottenham+Hotspur+v+Hull+AQgUZczTDGKl.jpg

You can make out where the actual sleeves end and inners begin in the rumoured kits pic.
Don't think UA would do such a shoddy job to promote a new kit.

Back
Top Bottom