Next Seasons Kit Sponsor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AIA Or HP ?

• Total voters
Wait ... here's another rumored home kit for next season:

I very much prefer the (simplicity) version that I posted before, but this version (which looks like a mix between a rugby and a cycling jersey) feels more legitimate ... something that Under Armour could actually make. (Though it's not too bad.)

Oh and is that a zipper on the collar? I can't tell.

Yes! Yellow piss stains.
Top four here we come!

you like UA cause your yank...(yes I no nike is too, but UA seems huge in the US but non-existent anywhere else)
for me nike remains the best looking as they stick to the basics and don't overcomplicate shit...
how about a plain white jersey with no stupid collar thing and no v neck, the badge and pehaps a blue and yellow ring around the neck..and FFS no red AIA

Adidas (Originals) please...

BlRFMcZCcAAmeNm.jpg:large

Nice, though I hope the shorts are more blue than black (yes that argument) or we risk looking a bit Fulhamy.I fear it is fake though.

This one I really wish is real, imagine it with a white AIA logo..... However the size of the badge (too small) makes me believe it is fake.

I don't like it, but with yellow piss stains CL and an amazing season is a certainty.

Tbh on all new kits with collars the only one I like would be UTD's current...I'd have no problems with our kit the same, except white with a blue collar...

I think we should also stick to the mat white instead of the shiny white

Agreed on both accounts. I didn't mind last year's, but this year's white shine with the logo is just a bit too much IMO.

Nike has made some great kits for Man U. Their home last year was IMO far and away the best shirt in the league that season. Very sharp shirt. The collar this year is also quite nice. However, surprisingly enough to me, most of their players seem to button it all the way up. Mind-blowing to me, as my trachea cringes just looking at it.

Fuck Nike & Fuck adidas. I like UA. I like the fact no other team in the prem has them. I dont want us wearing the same manky template kits that Nike and Adidas sling at everyone else except for the one or two clubs they see as top of the tree. We are fucking unique and I love it. (this opinion may change if they give us a kit that is a monstrosity, but so far they aint. which is why i would never want warrior to make us a kit.)

and fuck umbro too.they try too hard to be trendy. they give money to John Terry. cunt.

Fuck Nike & Fuck adidas. I like UA. I like the fact no other team in the prem has them. I dont want us wearing the same manky template kits that Nike and Adidas sling at everyone else except for the one or two clubs they see as top of the tree. We are fucking unique and I love it. (this opinion may change if they give us a kit that is a monstrosity, but so far they aint. which is why i would never want warrior to make us a kit.)

and fuck umbro too.they try too hard to be trendy. they give money to John Terry. cunt.

Agree with everything you said about UA, but I grew up loving Umbro's stuff. My local "soccer shop" growing up was owned by an English expat, so I'm sure that's why he sold so much of it. John Terry may have ruined Wayne Bridge's marriage, but he won't ruin my sense of nostalgia.

I know it would never ever happen, but how incredible would it be if they struck up a deal with UA so that we didn't have a shirt sponsor and the only logo was theirs. Can you imagine that blue collared one just by itself? Super clean.

I know it would never ever happen, but how incredible would it be if they struck up a deal with UA so that we didn't have a shirt sponsor and the only logo was theirs. Can you imagine that blue collared one just by itself? Super clean.

Would love that. Unfortunately the club would never pass up the opportunity to doubly cash in on sponsors :/

Saw on another board some information from a guy who claimed to talk to someone associated with AIA:

-The UA kits in the UA ads are the kits for next year.

-The one with the girl, the zipper and the badge facing the wrong way is a UA cycling kit that was modified to look like a Spurs football kit and is 100% not real.

BlRFMcZCcAAmeNm.jpg:large

Nice, though I hope the shorts are more blue than black (yes that argument) or we risk looking a bit Fulhamy.I fear it is fake though.

This one I really wish is real, imagine it with a white AIA logo..... However the size of the badge (too small) makes me believe it is fake.

I don't like it, but with yellow piss stains CL and an amazing season is a certainty.

That second kit looks a whole lot like this Nike kit for France...
nike_designs_football_kit_for_france_02.jpg

I can't see UA going with something as old-fashioned and plain as the look of the home one (shirt's okay, but the socks and shorts are bizarrely unappealing). The whole point of the deal is for them to get recognition for their step into into association football, eye-catching displays has been and will likely continue to be their mantra. Also, the sleeves are exactly what the sleeves look like from the UA white track jackets the last two years. If anyone has one, you'll note the forearms in particular are exactly like in the image (including the tightness through the forearms). I.e., I still think it's a photoshop. I would also be very surprised to see the badge be dark on the navy shirt.

UA keeps their shit very tight. I'd suspect very few people at AIA have even seen the shirts alone (as their business doesn't extend past the shirt), and those will not be the types to go chumming it up with fans and blabbing about how the entire kits will look.

I can't see UA going with something as old-fashioned and plain as the look of the home one (shirt's okay, but the socks and shorts are bizarrely unappealing). The whole point of the deal is for them to get recognition for their step into into association football, eye-catching displays has been and will likely continue to be their mantra. Also, the sleeves are exactly what the sleeves look like from the UA white track jackets the last two years. If anyone has one, you'll note the forearms in particular are exactly like in the image (including the tightness through the forearms). I.e., I still think it's a photoshop. I would also be very surprised to see the badge be dark on the navy shirt.

UA keeps their shit very tight. I'd suspect very few people at AIA have even seen the shirts alone (as their business doesn't extend past the shirt), and those will not be the types to go chumming it up with fans and blabbing about how the entire kits will look.

I absolutely love the apparent new kit. Everything about it is classy (as a nylon long sleeve top can be).

I absolutely love the apparent new kit. Everything about it is classy (as a nylon long sleeve top can be).

I'll give you the shirt, but the shorts and socks are very cheap and old looking. Looks a quickly improvised photoshop to me with focus on the shirt. That having been said, if that were the short I would certainly be getting one.

Back
Top Bottom