Next Seasons Kit Sponsor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AIA Or HP ?

• Total voters
Taken from Metro:
Tottenham are expected to announce a new long-term kit sponsorship deal with Hong Kong insurance firm AIA, which will be worth £12million a year to the Champions League hopefuls.

Spurs have had AIA’s name on the front of their kit when they have played in cup competitions this season.

But the Daily Mail reports that under the new agreement the Far-Eastern company will replace Hewlett Packard as the club’s main shirt sponsors for Premier League matches as well.

The deal will begin next term. It has been suggested Spurs chairman Daniel Levy had been holding out for £20m a year but has had to settle for considerably less.

Hardcore Spurs fan may not be happy, however, as AIA’s logo is red, a colour which is associated with neighbours Woolwich.

Fuck.

I personally really dont like AIA, it took me long enough to start liking HP.

Dislike the AIA logo on our shirts.

Looks like a swerve on the kits for the next few years then.. Probably best as I think i'm getting a bit old for football shirts!

I would be happy with AIA if they gave a little ground and changed the colour of the logo on our home shirt, however from their view I guess that's against the whole point as it stands out like a sore thumb - it's fucking ghastly.

front of their kit when they have played in cup competitions this season.
But the Daily Mail reports that under the new agreement the Far-Eastern company will replace Hewlett Packard as the club’s main shirt sponsors for Premier League matches as well..

?

Singha%2BLogo.jpg

:adegrin2:

Below is their official (image)logo ... I hope we don't switch sponsors, atleast not to AIA or something else since HP took long enough to get used to.

logo_148x91.gif

I actually think the current kit looks nicer with the AIA logo but its red so is just wrong.

I still find a pang of nostalgia and buy one whenever i'm in the Brickies (I'm sure they only still sell it 'cos of some misguided loyalty to a long-gone cause!)

Back
Top Bottom