Next Seasons Kit Sponsor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AIA Or HP ?

• Total voters
I understand that Levy doesn't care about the fans' recation, but what about the sponsors? Don't they realise that people will hate the partnership and a loathe their logo/company? And that people will refrain from buying new kits precisely because of their logo?

I don't know business, but it seems like a strange choice to me.

This is aimed at the Asian population I guess? And I mean the Asian population in Asia, not in the UK.

New should sell the rights to chirpy's image for a bonkers anime series.

Seems the figure have been released now and the sly dog has managed to mug them for 100 mill over 5 years. Pretty decent when you think the goons got 120 mil for 7 years and I think we even got more than Liverpool which is crazy

BgW7LVCCYAAPwkG.jpg:large

:avbfacepalm:

Unfortunately if we want to be a big club we have to act that way, that means selling out and getting revenue wherever we can. I hate the red but it's 100 million that's on par with man city and liverpool. Better believe they'll be selling the stadium naming rights if we make the champions league continouisly.

New should sell the rights to chirpy's image for a bonkers anime series.

Seems the figure have been released now and the sly dog has managed to mug them for 100 mill over 5 years. Pretty decent when you think the goons got 120 mil for 7 years and I think we even got more than Liverpool which is crazy

Financially it's an incredible deal given we are not CL regulars. Shame it's red though. I think I'll be keeping wearing this seasons kit for the forseeable.

They will probably have a different colour logo on the away kits like Thomson did years ago, but it's still just 3 massive letters in a shit font.

And how many of them since hearing of Chang, know what Chang is? And most importantly...how many of them guys are now going to buy some?

Which goes back to my original point, has anyone ever consciously brought a product based on its advertising?
yep. lynx dark temptation. simply because of the chocolate man commercials. i was totally let down when i didnt turn into a chocolate man as soon as i used it.

used to worK for AIA in aus. sent me around china and HK for quite a while. good times. still.. the red dun sit well. funny that after the GFC, 90% of the hong kong staff were out on their arses. The 10% drive the trams now it seems.
You should call them and act like whoever you need to about whatever you need to until you get that goofy fucker on the phone and then sweeten him up about the color and maybe putting the full logo on the kit.
:townhmm:
"Never know unless you ask."

:adegrin:

Or they could tell you to fuck off you batshit.

:walkercry:

Back
Top Bottom